IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Not sure if this is a problem

justaguy

When I run a maleware scan on advance systemcare 4, I notice the names of some of the files that it is scanning are like trojan.win32/agent, trojan.win32/vundo, trojan.win32/bho, misleading.application, and others but the scan is running through them pretty fast and I can't tell what the other names are. After the scan is finnished advanced systemcare says there are no problems.

I have searched for these file names on the internet and I am fully aware of how bad these kinds of files are. I know there are several versions of vundo, agent, and etc. but when I search google on how to manually get rid of any version of them, I can't find any of the files the tutorials tell me to find and remove. When I go to my task manager there doesn't seem to be any bad or suspicious files running when go into processes.

It is as if there is nothing really wrong with my computer and its running pretty fine. The only problem is the names of files advance systemcare 4 seems to be scanning through when I do a maleware scan.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated thank you.

The Malware names displayed at bottom are the ones it is Looking for.

Not that it is Finding them.

The Malware scanner in ASC is not an automaticly Updated Security program,

so you should not depend on it as your Only Security program, since it is not updated

when new malware is released on the Internet.

You may want to try IObit's new 'Malware-Fighter' program for that.

Archived