IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

"Target" command to insert in game desktop icon?

Hi, i'm just wondering if there is a command such as "-whatever" that we can insert in the target line after right clicking and selecting properties on one of our game desktop icons. This would allow the gamebooster to automatically boost after double clicking the icon - because i know the automatic unboost goes into effect after closing/exiting the program/game.

For instance, if i double click my StarCraft 2 Desktop icon, the game will not boost. So maybe there is a command that you developers out there would know that can be inserted into the target line that will automatically boost game booster after double clicking the icon to open the game.

Basically, if you aren't going to give us a gamebox, which would automatically do this in the past, then shouldnt there be an option like such (like what i'm asking for).. Thanks! (Right clicking the icon and choosing "run with gamebooster" is to inconvenient for me, sorry. Reason being, sometimes, mostly all the time ill double click the icon forgeting to boost gamebooster and now i must alt tab and manually boost.)

• 2 months later...

Archived