IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

auto ram cleaner

hi all. firstly sorry for my bad english.

i always open gamebooster and swith to game mode. it decreases ram usage, and then i go back to normal mode. i think when i switch to game mode it makes a RAM CLEANING and i want the program to make this everyi 10-60 minutes. İt can be good in new gamebooster 3 . thank you for your awesome useful programme.

thank you...

Hi denigu, welcome to IObit forum! :grin:

There is already a program by IObit called SmartRAM doing that continiously and more if you install ASC4 or IObit Toolbox. 8-)

Cheers.

thank you for your instant answer i will now try smartram but what is ASC4 and iobit toolbox ?

the link for smartram is not working and i am downloading advanced systemcare now. but i think advanced system care includes more options and it can be harder to set. a special appliaction like smartram can be easier and useful :)

ASC4=> Advanced SystemCare 4.0.1.200 => http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcareper.html

IObit Toolbox=> IObit toolbox 1.2 => http://www.iobit.com/toolbox.html

IObit Toolbox is a portable application and also included in Advanced SystemCare 4.

I would advice to read the whole of USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread in the Forum before using ASC4 and ITb. :idea:

You can use SmartRAM as a stand alone application if you wish at the end of the day! 8:)

You can not download ONLY SmartRAM, and there is no link for downloading.

Cheers.

and one more question. how can i make a special shortcut for smartram and

please one more :) ->

can i select a maximum ram usage for a progrm for smartram to clean its ram when a limited ram(my selection) used

and again sorry for my bad english

Go to Program Settings and tick the relevant options you wish. Automatic cleaning of RAM will be shown as Open on the GUI.

Right click on Suo10_SmartRAM.exe file in the main folder of ASC4 and choose send to Desktop, a shortcut will be created on the Desktop. You can rename the shortcut at your will.

You can choose to start SmartRAM whith Windows start in the settings.

Answer to your last question "can i select a maximum ram usage?" is a NO!

It will not clean RAM in 5-10 seconds if you choose the option to do it when System is idle in settings.

I have been running it for a very long time now (since it is first released years ago), and didn't have any problems and harm whatsoever.

Cheers.

Archived