IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Suggestions for Game Booster 3 & Razer Game Booster

Also add the ability to Import, and Export GameBooster config files

Please add the ability to place any file in the gamebox section. For eg I use a batch file to launch MS Flight Simulator for various reasons. It would be nice to be able to drag it into the gamebox, same for a vbs script.

I like your Idea. I'd like to see also the ability to Import, and export settings config files for the GameBooster settings, and have GameBooster show those settings in a Tweak window for each area when I make changes, and be able to retain this lists settings till I change them, Export the settings to a file that can be imported back into GameBooster, so I don't have to do the selections thing over, and over for Tweaking of GameBooster. I'd also like to be able to do the same in other areas of GameBooster. I had to go back and reset the selections as GameBooster reverted the selections to the non-optimized, or non selected settings that were had before I made my changes. Why can't GameBooster be set to retain area settings unless I change them, and be able to keep a copy of the settings file so I can Import, or Export to the program settings config files as needed. I could then preset for my particular purpose? This would make ready changes more readily possible. Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyo~

One thing I noticed was that while Game Booster can stop processes, it can't change settings to your computer.

I run Windows 7 and I'm sure the Aero theme (the transparent windows) hogs up a lot of memory but it's not like I see it when I'm playing full screen.

It would be nice if you set it to change to Windows Basic and back to Aero again (because I'm a graphics whore :3)

Other than that, I really like this program. Normally integrated graphics makes higher detail settings LagFest2011, but GB really does help :)

Hi Sevyn, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

This option is already there as Themes under Unnecessary Services in Configure . Check the checkbox of Themes and after Apply, you will see that Aero is turned to Basic.

Even it is also an option in Turbo Boost of ASC 5.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

"Recommended games" and "explorer.exe" shutting down bug

I would like that IOBit adds an option in the next release of Game Booster to hide permanently the "Recommended games" icons of the Game Box which I think are really unnecessary and cumbersome! So please, try to keep the Game Booster interface simple and uncluttered... :?

Another issue I would like to see fixed in the next version: avoid that shut down the "explorer.exe" process sometimes freezes Game Booster and forces me to restart my Windows XP! :-(

Thank you in advance! :razz:

A faithful fan of IOBit

• 3 weeks later...

Options to change view for game icons to tiles, medium/large icons in the GameBox like how you can do so in Windows 7 default game explorer.

I thought this would have been included by default since most other software using icons in the main interface allow changing the view and icon size.

Option for minimizing to system tray as oppose to closing to system tray, both options can coexist together.

Lastly, this one maybe a bit hard and totally understandable if not able to implement into the Game Booster. Tweak/boost that allows only certain games to change audio format. I have my PC set to 24-Bit, 96000Hz as default but certain games like Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, Dead Rising and Prototype cannot run with the audio format set above 48000Hz and needs to be changed back to default 16-Bit/24-Bit, 48000Hz to be able load.

Hi;

Under settings, general, can you decrease the allowed value for "Auto min to sys tray" (next line) " after switching to gaming mode __ s "

Right now min allowed is 4 sec. I would like to see the option for instant close ( 0 seconds) like we had a few verisons ago.

Thanks

• 3 months later...

I would like adding a right click on game shortcut which boost that game like the gamebox and has the option enabling this feature or disabling it and a feature to solve lagging issue while playing or reduce lag and higher fps thanks that would be awsome

Support for browser launched games

When we are playing a game which can only be launched by a button on the website, game booster will start running, but then it goes back to normal. I don't know if this is a glitch or what it is, but I think we should have some support for browser launched games. :)

Ex: Game Booster will not work when launching Battlefield Play4free, its so annoying because the game lags pretty much...

Is this a bug or what is it? I'm sorry if I posted this in a wrong thread.. :)

An alternate way of launching games in gaming desktop mode would be nice. Because some games´s shorcuts cant be dragged inside Gamebox.

I also have noticed some shortcuts can't be dragged into the gamebox. However there is an option to run the game using gamebooster using the right-click context menu.

PS I am using v3.5beta

I suggest having Dual audio recording in this v3.5 beta or maybe the next update.

Dual audio recording meaning in, having the new FPS area to be able to record both the in-game audio along with the audio recording device of your choice.

That way, for the ones that like to make commentary videos with there gameplay or just to talk along side the actual in-game sound, it can be a whole lot easier rather than having to maybe open up another program to record that as well.

A lot of programs are starting to have the capabilities of being able to record both in-game sound and a secondary audio device.

I just think it would be a great idea to have on there.

8-)

• 2 weeks later...

Temperature logging

1. I'd like the option to log one or more temperatures to a log file

2. Within the log file, highlight high points and note what process are running and if ther's any issues or oddities

3. I'd like to see save & restore options so I can play around with different starting & stopping different services.

Hi

I'm playing on Garena server. All players launch game by the room's start button.

But garena allows us to type game bootstrap parameters.

Are there any codes for that option?

Will Game Booster support Games on Garena server?

Hi, I actually bought Game Booster once but that copy is on a hard drive that is sitting on a shelf with other nice hard drives waiting for a new home.

At any rate I have been using Version 3.4 on my gaming laptop right now while the new "home" for the old hard drive is being built which depends on yours truly and getting time to finish it.

Tonight, and I think for the first time, I saw that there is a temp gauge at the bottom of GB3 and thought, "Man, wouldn't it be nice if that were detachable and if someone could write the code to make it stay on top of the game you are playing.

I have no earthly idea if that is possible cuz I am only a hobby type enthusiast where w/c PC's are concerned and code to me still means the one you can use a mirror or flag or a campfire to communicate with.

Whether you can or can't I thought I would bring it up anyway or perhaps someone else has already inquired about the temps being posted in game like you now have the FPS going on as well as the video capture and all which in a way I wish that the video capture area and the FPS on/off switch were separate too.

All in al though I have been using Game Booster almost since it's inception and have been a fan from the beginning. When it first came out I said why hasn't anyone thought of this before? Guess things have a way of happening when they are supposed to, but I have used it before every game I play since I first got it and will continue to do so.

• 3 weeks later...

Run

could you add 2 things pls ?

- Run without boost, because i run it when i'm seeding my torrent, and sometimes i like it to close all my apps and sometimes i don't, and i dont like to make 2 sets of icons one for my desktop and one for GB.

- i would like open file location to work for shortcuts withing GB, i hate to go to my minecraft folder manualy.

Thank you guys, i like GB very much, great job!

[suggestion]: adding multiple records to the videos recorder.

While I am in a group call and recording I wish I could record my self and whats coming out of my speakers(My team talk and game effects). Sadly at the moment it is restricting me that I have to pick one :( My voice OR game + team sound. Lets put in a AND gate in there and we will be all happy :D

Edit: By Melvin_Deal addition of [suggestion] tag.

Game Booster one big fault

i would like to say, i LOVE the new game booster features, and will probably buy it IF it wasn't for one thing that crashes my computer...

after i leave a game, everything that was turned off reboots ALL AT ONCE! this kills my computer.

any chance you could put a 5 second delay between the programs? it would really help. thanks for your time

Yours in Gaming,

Flashfire

Hi,

One thing I REALY miss that was in GB2 is the game box. Where I can drag and drop a game icon, click on it and have GB optimize my system then run the game. Am I missing something? Will this be in the final release?

Joe

well the game box needs to be updated.

just throwin' it out there: wizard101 used to run in a large window and now runs by loading a login page first (first way doesn't work anymore).

Hi Trucker, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

masterblaster is right, you can add the .exe file of the program inside to ProcessBlackList.txt file

@ C:\ProgramData\IObit\Game Booster 3 folder.

It will be shown in the list with the tick checkbox option next time you configure Game Booster.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Gamebooster absolutely needs to support starting games with custom .bat files in the gamebox. This will allow users to set affinity and priority levels in the .bat files. It's silly that you cannot do this. Really silly. Also, the program itself should be able to accomplice such things as affinity and priority levels, however, supporting .bat files, all the same, gives more flexibility. How easy would this not be to make happen?

Sure, you can just boost and then launch the .bat files, but not if you want to close explorer.exe, too. That's one of the reasons that there's a gamebox.