IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I don't know what else to do

I know this is not the place to post this, but I hope someone there can help me. I have emailed Customer Support, and Payment Center, and PayPal and no one has been able to help me. I purchased Advanced Windows Care 2 Pro back on March 23, 2008 on-line through IOBIT.com website. I received confirmation from PayPal for my purchase, but the seller was digiweb corporation (who I have also tried to contact to no avail). I am out 49.95 and have no product. Can you suggest who I might contact? I would really like to talk to a real person.:!::!:

The next step is to escalate the dispute to a claim.

I've gotten burned by PayPal's weak protection policy a couple of times. I don't keep any "money" in my PayPal account any more. If I'm dealing with a seller who only takes payment via PayPal, I pay through PayPal using a credit card. That way I have another level of protection.

Archived