IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Performance Monitor C grade problem

First of all, I want to thank the folks at Iobit for making such a user friendly and responsive program. My first experience a couple months ago fixed a BAD worm thing called click.giftload. Spybot found it and said it was fixed but it never was.

ASC4 snapped it off on the first pass! Thanks again for that.

The reason for this post is an odd problem I'm having with the Performance Monitor utility. I've always loved this thing and it usually gave me an A, except when I'm using Firefox, then it would bump it up to a B. No problem because I know Firefox is a memory hog. I close Firefox and back to A.

However, yesterday for some reason I get a C even with Firefox not open. Note the info in the snapshot I took below:

http://wontgetlost.com/Cgrade.jpg

This kind of status always gave me an A before. I did a quick care and a deep care but still have a C. I rebooted, and once complete still get a C.

Now I'm used to getting C's , but that was at school. Any ideas here?

• 2 weeks later...

persistant C level rating

I have this problem too even after a sweep but seems to be erratic, Not a real problem, just an annoyance. It would be cool if iobit could find a way for performance monitor to identify the reason for a less than A rating so the user can pinpoint the problem to address it......bob

I have this problem too even after a sweep but seems to be erratic, Not a real problem, just an annoyance. It would be cool if iobit could find a way for performance monitor to identify the reason for a less than A rating so the user can pinpoint the problem to address it......bob

I have the same problem. It remains C everywhere, desktop, Firefox all the time, even after deep scan. Will it ever go to A again?

Archived