IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New computer, Do I need new licence?

nomax1955

Hi nomax1955,

Please note that, if you want IObit to convert the license to your new PC and IObit accepts it, ASC4 on your old PC which belongs to someone else will be FREE version. You may want to warn the new owner.

Good luck and cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

my licenc closed. why?

Hallo,

i german and (sorry) my english not best! (but i try it, will do my best!;-) )

I have buy ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE 3 one yaer a go (send money 01.07.2010/ Order-Nr:7319240/ € 19,21) the licence for 1 yaer.

Now, i have a new Licence for ASC_4. buy (extension-version). OK its run very good.

But my Download-account is close. i need the download for change the computer. but allways: " licence no more guilty/ licence is over" (dont know the korrect notice)

Pleace why?

your pleace can help me?

Very thanks you

hi germantest

If you bought the license for another computer it isn't valid for a new one.

Please read the relevant sections of Usage of IObit Products! Usage of IObit Products

You can probably find the relevant article here Table of content

Cheers

solbjerg

Hallo,

i german and (sorry) my english not best! (but i try it, will do my best!;-) )

I have buy ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE 3 one yaer a go (send money 01.07.2010/ Order-Nr:7319240/ € 19,21) the licence for 1 yaer.

Now, i have a new Licence for ASC_4. buy (extension-version). OK its run very good.

But my Download-account is close. i need the download for change the computer. but allways: " licence no more guilty/ licence is over" (dont know the korrect notice)

Pleace why?

your pleace can help me?

Very thanks you

Archived