IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Why is this Forum So Closed and Restricted?

I am Very Unhappy with the way this Forum is being Restricted!

I can not even post to threads, to ask a question about the subject.

Why is this forum being treated like a Private-forum and Not open to all members, like other forums on this website?

All members should be able to contribute and ask questions about this subject.

If this Private forum is really Needed then an OPEN forum should be provided for similar subject questions, for All members. :idea:

Hi Toppack,

Spyware-Malware Removal Help! section has different behavior on purpose, for example no one can reply to you other than Admins, Mods and Malware Fighters here. Please have a look to Welcome to the new IObit Spyware-Malware Removal Help Forum! thread.

Cheers.

Hi Toppack, please read that Welcome to the new IObit Spyware-Malware Removal Help Forum! thread by evilfantasy. This is a standard practice in most of the security help forums aaaand requested by Malware Fighters.

You can open a thread in IObit Security Software section in any of the sub sections or even in Lounge or Other Softwares subsections if you feel appropriate, to discuss a post or a thread giving a link to that relevant post or thread in Spyware-Malware Removal Help! section.

Please open a poll (Not here though) asking if another subsection is required in IObit Security Software section to discuss the posts and threads in Spyware-Malware Removal Help! sub section to find out the tendency of the users.

Cheers.

Please open a poll (Not here though) asking if another subsection is required in IObit Security Software section to discuss the posts and threads in Spyware-Malware Removal Help! sub section to find out the tendency of the users.Cheers.

I could open a Poll, if I thought it would Change anything?

Since I seem to be the only member Bothered by this Restriction, I doubt that anyone would even Vote on it. :-(

If past Polls are an indication of the Voter Turnout. :lol:

I just don't understand the need for so many restrictions on that forum, since it should Not be a private Tech-Support contact site.

Here is the answer!!!

OK Toppack, here we go, the main purpose is to give the ability to Malware Fighters to help to Users with virus-malware-etc. problems without interference of the non security experts (other Users), as there are always different approaches by different people to security issues and this causes confusion to the User seeking for help and also the Malware Fighter dealing with that specific User does not want any other scan, cleaning, test or whatever someone else could advice. This interference may certainly hinder the procedure Malware Fighter is following.

Editing a post by a User will confuse a Malware Fighter later and quoting is impossible with long logs, so evidences could be deleted if editing is allowed after posting, of which could be needed to be discussed later.

You may have noticed that although the Administrators and Moderators can reply to posts in this section, it is only used for guidance to help the User to post what is expected by a Malware Fighter, or remind the guidelines of how to ask for help or how to attach or post a log in this subsection. MY REPLIES TO YOU IN THIS THREAD ARE EXCEPTIONS. :twisted:

You can only expect Admins, Mods or Malware Fighters to reply you in this thread.:idea:

I doubt that my above explanation trial is clear and sufficient enough though.:razz:

BTW, I agree with you about the polls.:razz:

All the best and cheers.;-)

Archived