IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart Defrag vs. Advanced SystemCare

JohnnySokko

Hello, I have a question about the Smart Defrag 2 program.

Advanced SystemCare has its own disk defragmenter tool.

I would like to know what are the exact differences, if any, between the disk defragmenter tool in Advanced SystemCare and Smart Defrag 2?

If I already have Advanced SystemCare, do I even need to install Smart Defrag? I am assuming that I don't, but I would like to be certain. My current understanding is that the Smart Defrag 2 program is merely for those who would like a defrag program, but do not want all of the other features in Advanced SystemCare. Is this correct, or is the Smart Defrag 2 program something that one uses in addition to Advanced SystemCare? If yes, please tell me how it's different, and what it does that the defragmenting tool in Advanced SystemCare does not do.

Thank you!!!

Archived