IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Main Interface stopped opening

having the same problem

i have the same problem. when i go to the actual folder i can get toolbox.exe to run reliably but ASC.exe will not run. every time i need to run ASC i have to reload the program.

anyone have a solution? This just started with ASC 4.

i have the same problem. when i go to the actual folder i can get toolbox.exe to run reliably but ASC.exe will not run. every time i need to run ASC i have to reload the program.

Are you saying that ASC will not run when clicking on the asc.exe file , (not on a shortcut to that file)?

If so, do you get an error message?

If so, please copy or repeat the error message here?

If no message, what does it do?

Did you try using the short-cut Icon to run ASC?

• 2 weeks later...
Attempts to open application from executable file fail. All other tool pages open.

ACS pro 4. What to do?

Hi Timothy Claxton,

Hi fiberdriver,

How about running with shortcut on Desktop?

Would you please tell us what anti-virus program you use?

Best Wishes.

Archived