IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

boost your computer in care 4 free finish quickly!!!

anem58

since 1 month using free care 4 and using daily "boost your computer" today used in the morning; after 3 hours when i turn on again finish, now just if i have the paid edition.

Not fair!!!!!:-(:-(

Hi anem58, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Please elaborate what your problem is, because I don't understand what you mean neither by your post and what is not fair nor the title of the thread "boost your computer in care 4 free finish quickly!!!".

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi anem58, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Please elaborate what your problem is, because I don't understand what you mean neither by your post and what is not fair nor the title of the thread "boost your computer in care 4 free finish quickly!!!".

Cheers.

Sorry to interject, I'm new here and was just browsing posts of interest, while awaiting a reply to my first post. It appears to me the poster is suggesting "Power Boost? -boost your computer" is a time limited feature. He used it daily for one month, but now it's inop unless he purchases the paid edition.

Since the original poster has failed to respond to you question it may be a moot point, but personally I'd be interested to know if his experience with the product is typical (ie - that feature is time limited) or is he just another confused newbie.:-)

Cheers, stillgolfing

Hi guys, 8:)

Turbo Boost of ASC4 was a usable option in the BETA versions of ASC4, but now you have to have PRO edition to use the function after the final editions are released.

I hope this answers the question if the question is what I think it is now.:lol:

Archived