IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Kind ware. Tiny Watcher

Mr Bean

http://kubicle.dcmembers.com/watcher/index.html

Here is a little gem! but please be aware I do not know if this works on Win7

XP any version and Vista any version I found works 100%

What is It.ok here is there statement and I can back this, been using it a very long time.

"Thank you for using Tiny Watcher (kind ware version).

The way Tiny Watcher works is pretty simple: basically, it starts by taking a snapshot of important parts of your Windows system; then it tracks changes (every time you log in, or whenever you want to). When a change is detected, you are notified.

For example, you will be notified if a program puts itself in the start up lists of your machine, or if files are modified/created in your Windows directory, etc.

Find more help about how Tiny Watcher works in the online documentation.

LICENSE :

This software is a kind ware.

You can use it freely if you agree to make efforts to be kind. This means kind with anything around you: humans, animals, things. Finally, this includes yourself.

CAUTION : If you keep on using this software while not being kind, chances are that you won't make it to heaven.

Also, no matter how kind you are, you are not allowed to make money from my work. Nor can you sue me if this program damaged your precious data or hardware.

See the file "license.txt" (in the program directory) for usual legal prose.

Go to the site and check this out .

its Free !!

Archived