IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Please destroy my licenses

masterblaster

Hi masterblaster,

I do understand you and if you remember, your wish, after the GB2 Beta was released, was realized by IObit making GB2 into versions, free and premium.

IObit decided that this move was not beneficial to IObit and returned back to their original strategy with Game Booster beeing free.

Now, your move seems to me very emotional with the decision not using even ASC4 PRO. You are one of the earliest members of this forum also.

Many of your proposals have been taken into consideration.

Members in this forum and IObit benefited quite a lot from your posts up to now, so my wish is your continuation of using IObit software and continuation of your posting with the suggestions.

You have already mentioned that:

FYI, I just bought a new gaming rig so GB isn't as important as it used to be for me. Still. less running processes are better for speed and reduced conflict, always.

So if your move is because of my closing the petition thread, it was a move, like the Premium?, to try to stop users hurting others by words.

If you openly write in a post or PM what you want IObit to do other than making a Premium version of GB3, there may be a mutual solution.

All the best and cheers.

Guest Guest

Indeed, why not give IObit another chance? If you tell them the situation, maybe they'd do something about it.

Members in this forum and IObit benefited quite a lot from your posts up to now, so my wish is your continuation of using IObit software and continuation of your posting with the suggestions.

You have already mentioned that:

FYI, I just bought a new gaming rig so GB isn't as important as it used to be for me. Still. less running processes are better for speed and reduced conflict, always.

So if your move is because of my closing the petition thread, it was a move, like the Premium?, to try to stop users hurting others by words.

If you openly write in a post or PM what you want IObit to do other than making a Premium version of GB3, there may be a mutual solution.

All the best and cheers.

I'm sorry if I seamed hurtful.It ceartanly was not my intention.I don't want a good member to leave the forums over one thread.I say stick around no matter what happens.

Don't worry about it. I have stated my position several times so I don't need to do that again. The bottom line is there are fewer paid license holders than there are people that want free software.

I won't win that battle so I need to consider moving on.

I have always supported shareware I use with a subscription. I prefer to pay rather than use crippled or add supported software.

No hard feelings.

Archived