IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC V4 issues with multiple users on 1 pc

rt9127

Hi: I bought a pro version of ASC Version 4. I have it installed on a dell PC running XP w service pack 3.

I have 3 user id's on this pc

1 has admin rights, the other 2 do not have admim rights.

The program ASC- works great when I'm signed on using the account with admin rights.

However when I am signed onto one of the other user accounts (non admin) the program gets an error as soon as it starts.

a different help site suggested I use the XP run as command to start the program as an administrator (when signed onto a non admin user account)- this didn't work (received a MS error about not having rights.

I've attached the error message and error report from an ASC run attempt when signed onto a non admin rights user account.

If you could review and advise if there are any suggestions how to enable the program to run on all the user id;s on my PC.

Thanks

Rob

bugreport.txt

Hi rt9127, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

ASC4 can only be run by Users with Administrator rights.

When starting the program, try using right click menu option Run as administrator when using a User account with non-administrator rights.

If any of the tools does not run, try using the same method above right clicking on the .exe file of that specific process.

Cheers.

Archived