IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

to Norwegian people...

titou56

... and very especially for Solbjerg

I want to tell you my sadness after events which have just marked your people! I am profoundly shocked by by these barbaric acts.

I hope from all my heart that none of your family or your friends is part of victims of these murder attempts...

Be sure of my sympathy

Sincerely your's

Hi titou

My heart bleeds too for the Norwegian people and all the massacred victims and their families.

Regards

solbjerg

... and very especially for Solbjerg

I want to tell you my sadness after events which have just marked your people! I am profoundly shocked by by these barbaric acts.

I hope from all my heart that none of your family or your friends is part of victims of these murder attempts...

Be sure of my sympathy

Sincerely your's

Hi Mr Bean

An act like that makes it impossible to "love thine enemy".

And in the long run makes you doubt "the good in man", which in turn can make you lose hope for the human species.

All the so-called fundamentalists have foundations build on sand.

The memorial service in the cathedral in Oslo sung the song "Kringsatt af fiender" (Surrounded by enemies)(Nordahl Grieg) - a beautiful and apt choice. Nordahl Grieg joined the allied forces during world war 2. and was shot down over Berlin.

Regards

solbjerg

yes saw this on the box makes one wonder what thy are thinking of..

pity no one got to him first>(still there are the odd mad ones on the trot and found out to late

what a mess!

Mr Bean

I agree - An act like that makes it impossible to "love thine enemy".

VERY.

on that point Not easy for the ones affected for that matter now know all over the world

I just never understand Why ? one would want to kill Innocent people ,kids especially!

I felt seeing this anger,resentment,and disappointment that there are this sort of Animal ,because its not human! no normal human would think of this, let alone do such a thing.not natural is it.

this apply's to any man or woman,that want to hurt a other ,or set out to!

Mr Bean

Hi Mr Bean

Love thy neighbor as thy self. Comes first from Moses 3. 19:18 as far as I have found out.

By thinking about that statement one ought to be able to derive the golden rule from that.

Moses is about 1500 b.c.

The golden rule is first recounted by Confucius about 500 b.c.

Then later by Luke (6:31) and Matt (7:12) they were written about 60 a.c.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. and that crazy terrorist in Norway certainly did not adhere to those words

I agree - An act like that makes it impossible to "love thine enemy".

VERY.

on that point Not easy for the ones affected for that matter now know all over the world

I just never understand Why ? one would want to kill Innocent people ,kids especially!

I felt seeing this anger,resentment,and disappointment that there are this sort of Animal ,because its not human! no normal human would think of this, let alone do such a thing.not natural is it.

this apply's to any man or woman,that want to hurt a other ,or set out to!

Mr Bean

Archived