IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Rescue

matofthemint

Hi matofthemint

How many backups have you specified in the settings?

And you are talking about the programs backup and not the Windows System backup, Right?

Cheers

solbjerg

Nothing appears in the Rescue after a scan and repairs are made. How can this be corrected?

Hi matofthemint

How long have you had the program installed? Which version is it?

Have you chosen the settings you want?

Have you tried a Clean Install?

Are you running the Registry Clean?

Do you create a Windows System backup, first before running the program?

Please describe in detail you settings and the circumstances that leads up to having no backups in the programs Restore Center.

Cheers

solbjerg

Yes, I'm talking about the programme backup 'Rescue'. There are 20 files to be stored.

I've been using Advanced System Care for over two years and have had no problems until I installed version 4.0.1.200 a few days ago. After I used it a couple of times I clicked on the Rescue tab to see what was happening with it and it was blank. I un-installed it and got another download - same thing, no Rescue.

Don't do a restore point before using ASC.

No particular settings, I just run it as it comes.

The circumstances are that I run the programme, usually Quick Care without the Registry Fix. When I run Deep Care it is without the Registry Fix and Disk Defragment.

Hi matofthemint

Ok, please try to run registry fix in Quick care and see if that gives you a restore point.

Your reinstall, - was that after an uninstall - a thorough clean up / for example deletion of the program folder - and then a fresh install - in other words a Clean Install? Links in my signature.

Let's see if the Registry fix cleaning makes any difference. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

I've been using Advanced System Care for over two years and have had no problems until I installed version 4.0.1.200 a few days ago. After I used it a couple of times I clicked on the Rescue tab to see what was happening with it and it was blank. I un-installed it and got another download - same thing, no Rescue.

Don't do a restore point before using ASC.

No particular settings, I just run it as it comes.

The circumstances are that I run the programme, usually Quick Care without the Registry Fix. When I run Deep Care it is without the Registry Fix and Disk Defragment.

Hi matofthemint

Thank you for the feedback - I appreciate it!

Perhaps it hang or were in limbo until it was tried once?

After all the most important backup is the settings in the registry I think.

Cheers

solbjerg

Just did the Registry Fix and that seems to have taken care of the problem - I got an entry in Rescue.

Thanks for your interest and help - it is much appreciated.

Archived