IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Ventrilo wont work!

yauco

Hi, if i launch WoW using GB's game box my Ventrilo stops working all together, even if i use alt=tab to window out of the game. If i shut down wow, Ventrilo is still not working.

I have to reboot and Ventrilo works, if I launch Wow with out using the game bow from Game booster i have no problems . So what gives?

Please help. Also I paid for the lic for the program and is activated and i sttill get adds! Why?

The way Game-booster works is that it Shuts-down other processes and programs,

so it's probably disabling Ventrilo.

Which is what it's supposed to do.

I think he was looking for more help than that.

You should be able to look in your processes or your non-windows services and find the process/service related to Ventrilo and uncheck it.

There should be no issue using GB with Ventrilo.

It's probably Ventrilo.exe

please have a try

Hello yauco,

About this problem, Please try the below way to solve it.

Before turn on boost, please click "customize" to configure your own Turbo Boost.

Open GB>>Click the "customize" button in the center>>continue the settings and uncheck the item about Ventrilo.exe in background applications>>finish the settings.

Please feel free to conctact us, if the same problem isn't fixed.

Archived