IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

sqlite3.dll error 998

ha14

Hi

I have this game Star Defender 3 installed on windows 7 32bits, after cleaning my pc with the latest version of Advanced System care abd upon launching Star Defender 3 i have the following message: Cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version File "sqlite3.dll", error 998. SO i roll back the cleaning and the game runs fine. Is this a bug?

Hi ha14,

It is seen HERE that the same error from Star Defender 3 has been reported.

It seems that sqlite3.dll file is the same in ASC4 and ASC5.

Please check if you have the same file in Star Defender 3 folder in different size (different version) and try to register the .dll file.

Cheers.

Hi, Thanks for replying so yestarday i reinstalled again the game but the error message was not fixed untill that i rolled back with ASC 4; So i think reregistring the SQLITE again will not help since using ASC to clean windows will do the same error with the game.

thanks for your cooperation

Hello ha14,

Thanks for your cooperation, our engineers are working on it.

Please send the Backup folder to us so that we can further look into the problem.

Usual path: %appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare v4\

• 1 year later...

Hi kmjamal, welcome to IObit forum!

In your first 2 posts in this forum, you have given links for downloads of dll files from the same supplier.

Advertising in this forum results with banning the poster User. Please refrain from giving links, the users can find them by web search.

Your link is de-linked.

Thank you and cheers.

Archived