IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

deep registry fix crashes

jgorow

after re-booting the system windows refused to load, it would get as far as the moving bar, then go blank for 10 seconds then came the blue screen of death , I could not fix it, It refused to boot to safe mode as well.

I tryed all the other options but it was hving none of it.

every time I got the BSOD.

the stop code was stop:c000021a the system failure code was 0x00000000 (0xc00000fe 0x001003c8

I did have Norton Internet Security on at the time of the Deep scan.... I forgot to turn it off,:oops: sorry.

could that have been the cause:?:

Only drivers or file system corruption can cause that. My guess is a vital registry entry was corrupted or wiped by something that sends data to drivers, like NIS. ASC is known and reported to have features in daily and deep that can kill systems. This is why I only use toolbox stuff.

Baje la actualización de

http://www.wikisend.com/download/213170/ASC.zip

cuando realice la limpieza profunda me indico que hay 4500 errores los limpie y mi sistema no inicio mas

Lo restaure con un el DVD de reparación de Windows 7 (64bits)

Por suerte no perdí ninguna información vital , es la primera vez que me pasa con un producto de IOBit espero que no se vuelva a repetir y encuentren la solucion

Translate to English by google

Download the update

http://www.wikisend.com/download/213170/ASC.zip

deep cleaning when you told me that there are 4500 errors after the cleaning and my system does not start more

Restore it to a DVD repair Windows 7 (64bit)

Luckily I did not lose any vital information, is the first time I passed with a product of IObit hope it does not happen again and find the solution

Hi everyone, I am still trying to get up to speed, 117 updates so far and still not up to Vista SP1 yet, about a thousand more updates to go, I think.:roll:

I have still to load ASC & the rest back on.

When I finally get back to were I was, with my computer, is it worth trying deep clean again but with Norton Internet security turned off this time.

Or do you think it's too risky, as it is, and wait for another update:?:

Hi j_maybury,

I would certainly update to Vista sp2 and take an image (full backup) of the whole disk (there are free softwares to do that) and try deep scan again.

In that way, you can return to exact state of taking the image if anything unexpected happens.

I wouldn't expect a non-starting Windows. :roll:

FYI, although it was 32 bits version, very recently I have done similar recovery for non-starting original Vista Home basic for a Dell laptop, and updated to sp1 and then sp2, and used all the functions of ASC5 afterwards without a single glitch.

It is working like Clock Work Orange now. :razz:

BTW, did you try the original repair option of Vista entering F8 before reinstalling Windows for recovery?

Cheers.

http://vypic.com/c/0832b.jpg

Este es el grave problema de la actualización , elimina elementos vitales del registro

Eliminando sistem32/config el sistema no inicia

Es una grave error por parte de los Ingenieros de IOBIT espero que lo arreglen rapidamente

This is the serious problem of the update, delete vital registry keys

eliminating sistem32/config

the system does not start

It is a grave error by IObit Engineers hope to fix it quickly

WOW! Why would it Do That ? :shock:

I'm wondering what the \??\ mean, in front of path?

Could they be duplicate-entries or copies?

(I've not seen the \??\ before, when doing deep scan)

Slide over the 'Registry data' column, so we can completely read the 'Registry Value' column.

maybe the Registry-value will give us a clue?

http://vypic.com/c/b367e.jpg

Sin la actualización desaparece este error , recomiendo no bajar el archivos que antecede en este post y solamente usar el original,Obviamente la cantidad de errores detectados baja considerablemente

Without the upgrade the error disappears, I recommend not download the file above in this post and only use the original,Obviously the number of errors detected significantly lower

Well, I think not!

I have tried Deep Scan and then Repair couple of times consecutively cleaninig all the high risk entries until 14 unused file extention low priority registry residues left which appeared all the time after scans.

I have replaced ASC.exe that Cicely has provided, and did a Deep Scan which took almost 5 times more time of the previous scans.

The result is the same exactly 14 unused file extention low priority registry residues.

I believe, all those BSODs, non-starting Windows are not caused by using either ASC.exe of ASC5, but because of some other inconsistencies in those systems.

Note FYI: This test is done for Windows 7 sp1 Professional x32 on a 1.67 GHz single CPU HP laptop with 2GB of RAM, 160+ programs, and with an embedded Virtual Windows XP Pro which was off at the time of the test.

Single HD with partitions of 60GB C: System drive and Virtual XP, and 15GB D: data drive.

Cheers.

Hi Victor2k,

Thanks for your feedback,:smile: Our engineers have developed a solution to fix it, Please have a try.

Please download the ASC(2).rar from below link and extract it to get ASC.exe.

http://www.wikisend.com/download/311190/ASC(2).rar

Then please replace the oringinal ASC.exe in ASC 5 program folder,

usual path: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5

Lastly, please run the deep care in ASC 5 and let us know whether it is OK this time.:lol:

http://vypic.com/c/bf925.jpg

Descargue la nueva actualización, hice el escaneo profundo (dejo la captura) , la cantidad de errores encontrados bajo considerablemente ( de 4100 a menos de 100 ).

Los errores encontrados no eliminan ninguna parte vital del sistema, por lo que el problema se ha solucionado

mis felicitaciones a los ingenieros por la rápida solución

La prueba se realizo en un sistema Windows 7 (64 bits)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Download the new update, I did the deep scan (I leave the catch), the number of errors found in significantly (from 4100 to less than 100).

Errors found not eliminate any vital part of the system, so the issue is resolved

congratulations to the engineers for the rapid solution

The test was performed on a Windows 7 (64 bit)

Cicely, FYI.

OK, some more data for the last patched version (in post #41 by Cicely) of ASC.exe (version: 0.5.1.51) and original ASC.exe (version: 0.5.0.45) for ASC5.

In the system described in my prior post (#38) when only 14 registry inconsistencies are left to be repaired,

1) When Avira's Antivir Guard enabled:

-ASC.exe (0.5.0.45) takes 5 minutes for the deep scan of Registry.

-ASC.exe (0.5.1.51) takes 1 hour 2 minutes for the deep scan of Registry.

2)When Avira's Antivir Guard disabled:

-ASC.exe (0.5.0.45) takes 3 minutes for the deep scan of Registry

-ASC.exe (0.5.1.51) takes 15 minutes for the deep scan of Registry.

All are when only Deep Registry Fix is ticked. CPU usage is 100% all the time during scan. (ASC uses what is left from other processes, including Avira' 35-45% when Guard is enabled.)

Note: The first patched version (in post #22 by Cicely) of ASC.exe was (0.5.1.45)

Cheers.

Hi enoskype,

The ASC.exe (0.5.1.51) is a bug-fix demo. We used it to look into and solve the bug happened on Victor2k’s computer. So this version recorded the registryfix.log, which affects the program’s performance.

This situation will not happen in our officially released versions. By the way, ASC5 Beta2.0 will be released very soon. You can test it and let us know how it works. :smile:

Thanks for testing the two versions. You always give us valuable suggestions! :-D

For a couple of times, ASC 5 beta crashed at one particular point while deep registry scan. I restarted my PC and it's working fine now. It found some 2000 errors during the course of scan and I boldly deleted them. So far nothing has gone wrong with my PC configuration:lol:. The product looks excellent.

Finaly I'm Back,

OK, I am back to where I was, with my computer, but I have not loaded Smart Defrag v2, Malware Fighter, or Game Booster v3 back on yet.

I am going to try full deep scan, with my Vista setup and the second of Cicely's ASC.exe fixes. I have backed up my OS with Acronis, do you want me to load the others before I do this, and is there any thing ells you would like before I do this:?:

Oh! by the way, I have found that the IObit pop up message inter fears with the cursor when writing massages like this one, the auto clean pop up message came on to tell me that it had finished while I was typing, and I found my self typing on the keyboard and nothing was happening as the type cursor had vanished.:-o

Archived