IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Advanced SystemCare ver. 5

bmarco68

Provata pulizia su win 7 32 bit ok anche su macchia virtuale ottima la nuova grafica migliorata sia in home page sia in dettaglio pulizia mi piace molto la nuova finestra full mode ho visto in un altro tuner la possibilita di installare il programma o di caricarlo in versione portable cosa ne pensate? per me potrebbe essere utile per chi lo usa a casa e sul pc in ufficio ottimo il tasto chiudi il pc a fine pulizia. dite..... aiutaci a tradurre, come si fa cosa dovete inviare per la traduzione potrei aiutarvi per l'italiano la mia mail e' nella registrazione complimenti agli sviluppatori per me e' il miglior tuner in circolazione

EDIT:

Translation Google traduzione

Proven cleaning on win 7 32-bit virtual scrub ok even on the excellent new improved graphics on the home page is clean and in detail I really like the new full window mode I saw in another tuner the ability to install the program or upload it to version portable do you think? for me may be useful for those who use it at home and on the PC in the office very close button on the PC at the end cleaning. How about ..... help us to translate, how does what you need to send the translation for the Italian could help my email and 'recording for me and congratulations to the developers' best tuners in circulation

Hi bmarco68, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

This forum is in English, so at least give a translation like Google translation as I did editing your post if you have to write in a different language.

Cheers.

Translation Google traduzione

Ciao bmarco68, benvenuto su IObit forum!

Questo forum è in inglese, così almeno dare una traduzione come la traduzione di Google come ho fatto modificando il tuo messaggio se si deve scrivere in una lingua diversa.

Saluti.

Major Geeks - Says Beta Is Freeware

I just downloaded and installed the update to the licensed version 4.1

What happens if I download and install 5.0 Beta which is Freeware?

Do I need to uninstall 4.1 before installing 5.0 Beta?

If not, does it just replace 4.1?

Does it install in separate directories/folders from 4.1?

Does it recognize my license if I have to do an uninstall of 4.1 first or if I can just install 5.0 over 4.1 Pro?

Do I still get the use of the features that are limited to the Pro version of 4.1?

Thanks

Hi Buddahfan,

ASC5 Beta1.0 will install witout uninstalling ASC4 Pro to another folder.

You will not loose your Pro functions for ASC4.

ASC5 Beta 1.0 has all the pro functions untill the final is released and ASC5 final will replace ASC4.

Normal practice of IObit is to validate the current license for a new version of IObit product until the expiry date of the current license.

Please read the NOTE: by itobe concerning use of ASC5 Beta1.0 in Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 5 Beta thread.

Cheers.

Archived