IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

PM Monitor not showing

I let my friend use my computer and he accidentally clicked something, he doesn't know what, and now my Performance Monitor is gone. The process is running in the Task Manager, but I can't see it! Here's the steps I took to troubleshoot:

- I closed the PMonitor.exe process, then manually launched the PM Monitor

- I restarted the computer

-Disabled the PM Monitor through Advanced SystemCare and closed the process, restarted, re enabled the program through ASC, then restarted again

- Uninstall and reinstall ASC

My Advanced SystemCare and Performance Monitor are both up to date. It seems like it's running but hidden from the desktop. I use this thing all the time, tough so I'd really appreciate some help.

BTW I'm running Windows XP Media Center x32

PM Monitor not showing on some, but does on others

I upgraded the 5 machines in my office to ASC 4.1.0 yesterday, 3 of which run XP Pro SP3, 1 Vista Home Premium and 1 Vista Ultimate. Following reboots and the first deep scan with the new version, both Vista machines and one of the XP Pro machines display the PM Monitor icon on the desktop as before in its usual place, but two of the other XP Pro machines will no longer load that app on startup as before. The PM option is toggled with a checkmark in all 5 machines' ASC settings, but guess I'll put a shortcut to PMonitor.exe in the "Startup" folders of the two machines on which it isn't autoloading as a workaround.

But in the future it would sure be nice if the upgrade process would incorporate any user settings that may be different than default installation specs without making changes or eliminating startup services.

Archived