IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

My first contact and review of ASC 5 beta 1.0

mdrosenfeldt

Last monday, I installed the beta version of ASC 5. To begin, I congratulate those who have developed this new version of the program. The problems that I found in this four days are:

• I do not think that the bootup time is very reliable indicator.
  • At system startup, I have set to launch Smart Ram, but in three lighted one, send me an application error.
  • The Advanced SystemCare report does not respond for a few minutes when it starts. I think this is not normal, and let me know if it happens in other systems than Win XP Pro.

One tip that I find convenient is that for the turbo boost and the toolbox use the same window as the quick care and deep care

[*]At system startup, I have set to launch Smart Ram, but in three lighted one, send me an application error.

I don't understand what you mean by "but in three lighted one" ???

(is that a translator error)

report does not respond for a few minutes when it starts.

Which 'Report' are you referring to? In Which Utility?

Some of the utility programs do take a long time to complete,

since they have a lot of data to check.

Hello mdrosenfeldt,

About the issue, please provide more details so that we can look into this issue careflly.

1)Please take a screen shot of the "application error".

Guide for Taking Screen Shots:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

2)As Toppack said, Please let us know:"Which 'Report' are you referring to? In Which Utility?"

mladyraven

The type of sceenshots depends on which application you use.

After you have taken the screenshot it may be saved as a .bmp file.

You should save it as a .jpg file.

The paramount reason for this is that when you upload the screenshot you get more capacity for Kb if you upload it as a .jpg file.

See the post about this in Usage of IObit Products (link in my signature)

Cheers

solbjerg

Thank you, I have been trying to figure out how to take a screen shot. The directions I received from MS do not work and when I try to upload I get an error message or this file is too big. Thanks for the link! :-D

Screen-shots may be in the .psd format.

You can use graphics-software, such as Photoshop or Photofiltre ,

to convert them to .jpg format.

Photofiltre can be downloded free.

.psd files are Much Larger than .jpg files.

So higher resolution and larger size pictures can br uploaded to forum websites, in the allowed size space, when converted to .jpg files.

I just want to add that you can also just use Paint in Windows to save the picture as a .jpg file.

Cheers

solbjerg

Screen-shots may be in the .psd format.

You can use graphics-software, such as Photoshop or Photofiltre ,

to convert them to .jpg format.

Photofiltre can be downloded free.

.psd files are Much Larger than .jpg files.

So higher resolution and larger size pictures can br uploaded to forum websites, in the allowed size space, when converted to .jpg files.

Archived