IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Asc 5 Blocked My Programs

danielvilla1

Hello danielvilla1,

About this issue, please provide more details about it.

(1)Please describe what operations you have done.

(2)Please try the rescue function of ASC and let us know whether it is OK.

Open ASC 5>> click the button "Rescue" buttoon>>choose one restore point (note: please select it according to the date, please select a point which is before the problem happend)>>click "undo"button

(3)Please send the Log folder and Backup folder to us so that we can further look into the problem.

Usual path: %appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare v5\

(4)Please take a screenshot of the Error 137 (net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED) you got and send it to us, we will look into it carefully.

Guide for Taking Screen Shots:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Hello danielvilla1,

About this issue, please provide more details about it.

(1)Please describe what operations you have done.

(2)Please try the rescue function of ASC and let us know whether it is OK.

Open ASC 5>> click the button "Rescue" buttoon>>choose one restore point (note: please select it according to the date, please select a point which is before the problem happend)>>click "undo"button

(3)Please send the Log folder and Backup folder to us so that we can further look into the problem.

Usual path: %appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare v5\

(4)Please take a screenshot of the Error 137 (net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED) you got and send it to us, we will look into it carefully.

Guide for Taking Screen Shots:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Cicely

I have windows 7 home basic 64 bits.

I reinstall my windows, i never solved this error sorry.

Archived