IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Possible problem with AVC 5

sabreshbk

Alright i have not found the culprit yet of the problem. It's either due to the advanced system care 5 deep registry clean or a windows update. The windows installer does not work anymore due to a file being deleted from windows vista. I hope you check it out to make sure its not avc 5 so i can rule it out. Other than that small problem i love it so much.

Tyler

Error Code 8004FF01

Which is the windows installer not correctly installed except i tried to re-install it but it won't. I might have found the exact problem on it. Hopefully just updating WindowsAgent 30 will do the trick.

Also ASC 5 stalls windows movie maker when i publish a movie so i had to close ASC 5 to get the publishing done. Just want to let you know.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived