IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Lack of respect

darkc0de

well that's a tremendous lack of respect

and even a lack of professionalism because it offered a license

one year and then in half the time the license said they can not do

nothing is helpless and the person is an embarrassment to the company IObit

and who knows if these people the end of the year does not buy new licenses without

but this treatment is more than advisable to remove all that is application of IObit, and even write many more forums and blog by the lack

IObit of respect that is their clients who obtained a license for one year

made by the Company (IObit) and do not enjoy your prize.

No more

Samuel Pereira

This staff is here to help us but first we must help them understand what is going on I was one of the users who had the same error that you're having today and got my problem solved more than just need to have calm and a little patience.

Your error reports and sends a screem you'll have your problem solved. I assure you.

Is that you Samuel?:roll: :-)

Cheers.

Is that you Samuel?:roll: :-)

Cheers.

yes I am ...

I first had the same problem when there was updating the soft Advanced SystemCare 3 to version 4 but then I had a solution to my problem give my outburst on the team to be 5 stars but now with new update refused to see me my right in the team IObit sends this message that I send

that was the message sent to me by IObit

"Dear Samuel,

Sorry for late reply.

We are very sorry to tell you That Were not all gift licenses backed up in our background database. So We Can not license reset your account accordingly.

We will keep up Improving our programs and we appreciate your support of IObit. "

then and now about the customer ??????

OK, now I understand what the problem is about.

Please stand by for a while I will try to solve your problem in a time as short as possible.

:grin:

All the best and cheers. :-)

this is the team that I have in mind

EDIT: Check you PM please.

Hello darkc0de,

Considering your situation, we have solved this problem for you by giving you another special offer now. Please check your email.

Please also note that giveaway code can only be used on the version which giveaway. That is, ASC V3 code can be used on ASC V3 for one year and ASC V4 code can be used on ASC V4 for one year. But ASC V3 giveaway code can not be used on ASC V4 and ASC V4 giveaway code can not be used on ASC V5.

Hope we explain this situation clearly.

Hello darkc0de,

Considering your situation, we have solved this problem for you by giving you another special offer now. Please check your email.

Please also note that giveaway code can only be used on the version which giveaway. That is, ASC V3 code can be used on ASC V3 for one year and ASC V4 code can be used on ASC V4 for one year. But ASC V3 giveaway code can not be used on ASC V4 and ASC V4 giveaway code can not be used on ASC V5.

Hope we explain this situation clearly.

well since I now understand this explanation but at the time and I realize that I had the offer nothing was mentioned about this situalção and as such have the right to claim

Hi darkc0de

You certainly have the right to claim the use of the program you originally got a free license for.

No one will contest that - only you should have kept that program and not updated it to another version for which you hadn't recieved a free offer.

After all getting a car or whatever for free or at a discount price doesn't automatically mean that you will get the same offer when a new model is released into the market :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

well since I now understand this explanation but at the time and I realize that I had the offer nothing was mentioned about this situalção and as such have the right to claim

Archived