IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Just installed ver 3 final

Before I had my ver 2.4 premium installed along side beta 3. This time when it installed final 3, it automatically uninstalled ver 2.4 premium? What's up with that?

Added: I see what they did. It now installs in the Game Booster directory, not the Game Booster 3 directory. Game Booster was where GB 2.4 Premium was stored.

So I guess this is where those that paid for BG2.4 get the final screw?

Added: I see what they did. It now installs in the Game Booster directory, not the Game Booster 3 directory. Game Booster was where GB 2.4 Premium was stored.

So I guess this is where those that paid for BG2.4 get the final screw?

Not necessarily masterblaster. :lol:

In my case although GB2 is uninstalled automatically, GB3 is installed automatically @:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster 3

Please see the image attached. (I have not changed the install folder)

How about re-installing GB2, be it premium or not?

It will install it @:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster

I am positively sure that you can use GB2 together with GB3. :grin:

Cheers.

Mine installed in C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster

not C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster 3.

Because GB 2.4 was installed in C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster, It automatically uninstalled 2.4 and installed 3.0 where 2.4 used to be.

I'm assuming if I try to install 2.4 now, it will override 3.0 (as they share the same directory).

Archived