IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Punk Buster A & Adobe illustrator CS5 problem

Attention!

Hi stablizershock, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Please fill in the compulsory Computer Details in Public Profile of yours, including OS and security softwares.

When registering, there was a warning that if meaningless words are written in Computer Details, user would be deleted.

There is no exception for that.

Cheers.

Hi stablizershock,

If you saved the registry scan report, please attache here. If you didn't, please go to %appdata%/iobit/advanced systemcare v5/ to find the Log folder and send it to us. Log folder stored all the changes to your computer made by ASC V5. So we can find the culprit of this issue and solve it.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi stablizershock,

If you saved the registry scan report, please attache here. If you didn't, please go to %appdata%/iobit/advanced systemcare v5/ to find the Log folder and send it to us. Log folder stored all the changes to your computer made by ASC V5. So we can find the culprit of this issue and solve it.

Thanks but I uninstalled AC5 because it screwed my system and important program dont launch such as photoshop.

Hi stabilizershock

The reason probably were that you hadn't configured the settings to what your setup required.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi I have over 12 years experience of windows tuning and performance. I also developed a pc optimization software in 2009 (for personal use). But now I am busy in my professional life, so can't give time for manual tuneup so that's why I required automatic pc optimization and maintenance utility. I had used many softwares such as system mechanic and tuneup utilities. I had also used previous versions of ASC from its first launch. And after trying beta of ASC5 I think that it's the best system optimization software till now. It's beta so it has bugs obviously and I wanted to try it for longer but unfortunately it's my work system so I can't take risk anymore until stable release. But maybe I will install it back and will try to give as much feedback as I can because I like this software and I like IObit from start.

Cheers.

Thanks but I uninstalled AC5 because it screwed my system and important program dont launch such as photoshop.

We have two W-7 computers with both ASC-5 and Photoshop installed.

With No problems.

Of course, I'm very selective as to which ASC utilities are run,

and which settings are activated.

Archived