IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Counter-strike cannot be added to gamebox?

i just installed my this new version and it looks like i can't add the game to the gamebox, its fine with the rest. btw idk if its me or my max fps is 71 since i got gb. thx for any feedback. with the game in the gamebox it starts much faster and i hate waiting.

Hi ikamikaze, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Did you create a shortcut on the desktop and then dragged and dropped it into the Gamebox?

Cheers.

enoskype is correct. Source engine games do not run off the normal exe files. You need to create a desktop shortcut from within Steam and drag it to Game Box.

i made a shorcut from steam to the desktop, just like i did with last version of gb, and when i drag it, it just doesnt add. the Add+ button is not working either but it is for the rest of my games.

OK, I just made a L4D2 desktop shortcut from Steam. I dragged it to Gamebox. It showed up fine and launched the game as advertised. I just did the same for Counter Strike Source. Worked fine.

I have W7-64.

Hi ikamikaze,

Sorry for the trouble, please kindly help us look into it.

1.Please download the GameBooster.exe from the link below and install it on your PC.

Download link: http://www.wikisend.com/download/272530/GameBooster.exe

2.Please try to drag the shortcut of the game to the GB gamebox again.

3.No matter it works or not, before you close the GB,please find and send the "gamebooster.log" in GB program files.

Usual path: C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster 3

Archived