IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AWC3 Beta 2.5 is available for downloading

enoskype

Beta 2.5 is Ready Now (Released on June 12, 2008 )

Download AWC3 Beta 2.5.(AWC3Setup_Beta2.5.exe 4724 KB) (AWC File version:2.9.11.382)

What's New in Beta 2.5

------------------------------------------

+ Added "Fixed checked" function into Security Analyzer module

+ Added a new skin

+ Improved "Registry Fix" and "Disk Defrag" modules

+ Improved all parts and all modules

* Fixed most bugs in previous Beta versions

ATTENTION EVERYBODY:

Please download and extract the attached file "Sup_StartUpManager.zip" by IObit, to the main folder of "Advanced WindowsCare 3 Beta" and replace "Sup_StartUpManager.exe" after installing the AWC3 Beta 2.5 setup file you downloded from above link.

Some Antivirus programs flagged the added MadExcept to debug, and generate a bug report tool in Startup Manager, as a Generic trojan horse 10.ANHC or unknown New Heur_PE virus.

They are false positives, but until it is corrected by Antivirus programs or IObit releases an update, you can use the attached file without having alerts.

Thank you.

NOTE:

Should you have any feedback and suggestions, please feel free to contact IObit through awc3@iobit.com. Due to too much feedback every hour, IObit can not give everyone a satisfied reply. But IObit will carefully review every email.

Sup_StartUpManager.zip

Tim,

I just dl'd and installed new beta version and ESET's NOD32 Antivirus told me that Sup_StartUpManager.exe was probably an unknown New Heur_PE virus.

Didn't happen during install of previous beta.

What changed that could be causing 2 different anti-virus programs to come up with what you are saying is a "false positive."

Now go have a great day and I will be anxiously awaiting your advice.

Bill

Dear Enoskype,

Thanks for the information on the replacement Startup file.

I wasn't really too worried about it, other than the only AV I had seen mentioned was AVAST, so I was just adding NOD32 into the mix. :lol:

Now go have a great day.

Bill 8)

Archived