IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

driver updater

fatboyslim

I read on another forum that driver-updaters are one of the most difficult software programs to produce,

since it is dealing with so many hardware companies, that are constantly adding-to, changing-server-path and name-changing their driver software.

Making it very difficult to 'Keep up With'.

So, I understand why IObit may Not want to take on that 'Headache'. ;-)

Update

Please can Iobit provide a decent driver updater,I've tried using the free ones only to you use them you have to pay:mrgreen:

As Toppack says, there are so many variables and changes happening that it is very difficult to keep up unless the company devotes constant time and people to driver updates.

Personally, I have never met a driver updater I liked, they all leave me with more questions than I originally had plus the latest version of a driver is not always the greatest :roll:

My Atheros wifi driver is not the latest version because I read on forums that it caused some problems with members who had my model of Netbook but the version I use now has not given me any problems :smile:

So my general rule for drivers is the good ol' "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

I suggest finding a forum that discusses and helps with your make and model of computer (fatboyslim Computer Details: compaq presario 1500 xp avast windows firewall advanced system care iobit uninstaller)

Search the forum for posts by those members who enjoy installing and testing anything and everything (love em)

Usually at least one member will have tested various drivers and reported back with their findings, if not then you can ask for advice on the best version of driver for your model.

Check back occasionally to see if there are any new driver updates and the opinion of members.

Here is a link to the HP Support Forum

I like NotebookReview and they have a HP Compaq Presario, G-series and Mini Notebooks Forum plus a HP Drivers and Software Forum 8-)

All the best, woz of oz

Archived