IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Language files for Advanced SystemCare v5

enoskype

Hi sapfir,

Please check, all the following lines aaand more are missing from Language folder and also more are missing in toolbox language folder including new Uninstaller:

[PerformanceMonitor_FormMain]

PopupMenu_Exit1.Caption=Выход

PopupMenu_Settings1.Caption=Настройки

Cheers.

Add these lines?In which folder?

In the module uninstall programs, 3 buttons do not display Russian language.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi sapfir,

Language folder, your language.lng in Main ASC 5 folder.

Between:

[PerformanceMonitor_M]

>H E R E<

[Communities_IObitCommunities_MainForm]

Minimize, Max, and Close for Uninstaller are not in RCData, so are not translatable in the current configuration .

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome

Welcome to the forum rhal_26 :smile:

The language files are translated by members, the member who was translating to Arabic was Musab78 but Musab78 has not been to the forum since October 2011.

If you know anyone who would like to volunteer to translate to Arabic we would welcome them here :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

• 1 month later...

Turkish language files for ASC5 (5.2.0223) and for Toolbox in ASC

Turkish language files for ASC5 (5.2.0.223) and Toolbox are in the attached ASC5.2&Toolbox_TurkishLanguage_Files.zip file.

Extract them to relevant locations as below:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5\Language

and

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5\Toolbox_Language

Enjoy it!

Cheers.

ASC5.2&Toolbox_TurkishLanguage_Files.zip

• 2 weeks later...

i wana translate to hebrew.. how should i do that? i need a guide plz.. im new here and i know hebrew.. i wanted to translate but how do i do that.. how do i open those file .ing idk u said some thing like that.. i wana translate to hebrew. plz i need a guide

Hi armyswat,

We'are glad to hear that you will help us translate the program into Hebrew. Here is how to translate:

You can find our Language file here:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5\Language\English.lng (Usually path)

and

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5\Toolbox_Language\English.lng (Usually path)

Please help us translate both of them via following method:

Open the '.lng' file with Windows "NotePad" or any other text editors. And you can translate these English words into your own language now.

All you need to do is translating the words to the right of “=”. Note: Please Do not translate "%s" or "%d".

Please strictly follow the format.

Hi armyswat

Please take a look in the description about translation in Usage of IObit Programs http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=39229#post39229

Cheers

solbjerg

i wana translate to hebrew.. how should i do that? i need a guide plz.. im new here and i know hebrew.. i wanted to translate but how do i do that.. how do i open those file .ing idk u said some thing like that.. i wana translate to hebrew. plz i need a guide

Hi armyswat,

We'are glad to hear that you will help us translate the program into Hebrew. Here is how to translate:

You can find our Language file here:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5\Language\English.lng (Usually path)

and

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5\Toolbox_Language\English.lng (Usually path)

Please help us translate both of them via following method:

Open the '.lng' file with Windows "NotePad" or any other text editors. And you can translate these English words into your own language now.

All you need to do is translating the words to the right of “=”. Note: Please Do not translate "%s" or "%d".

Please strictly follow the format.

Thank you I under stood. It will some time.. I have a lot of work to do. I will try to do my best.

The Danish translation file for ASC 5.2 Toolbox is now finished and attached in post#59

Cheers

solbjerg

Sorry ... :oops:

it's incomplete.

http://picload.org/view/rlwwrla/unbenannt.png.htmlhttp://picload.org/image/rlwwrla/unbenannt.png

Happy Easter !

Sarakael

Hi Sarakael

Thank you!

I use the Language checker that I downloaded in 2009, it also shows a couple of places where my translation has some more items especially where it concerns M_ lines.

But when I open the Danish language file in the ASC Toolbox window I see no faults now. enoskype made me aware of a typo where I had hit the K instead of the L translating Close as Kuk instead of the correct Luk

Rather funny - thanks to enoskype :-)

In my translation I have in several instances chosen to not translate the headers - but the explanatory remarks to the application is translated to make users aware of the original name and at the same time have it's function explained in Danish underneath. I think this is what your check exemplifies. Thanks!

The Danish toolbox language is sent to IObit with that typo corrected and will be in the install file for ASC 5.x in the next update. I will update the file left in this thread too soon. :-) otherwise I hope that Danish users can correct that typo themselves in the languge file. Thanks!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Sarakael

I have now tried the new Language Checker and will attach the revised Danish Toolbox language file here.

Thank you!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Sarakael

Thank you!

I use the Language checker that I downloaded in 2009, it also shows a couple of places where my translation has some more items especially where it concerns M_ lines.

But when I open the Danish language file in the ASC Toolbox window I see no faults now. enoskype made me aware of a typo where I had hit the K instead of the L translating Close as Kuk instead of the correct Luk

Rather funny - thanks to enoskype :-)

In my translation I have in several instances chosen to not translate the headers - but the explanatory remarks to the application is translated to make users aware of the original name and at the same time have it's function explained in Danish underneath. I think this is what your check exemplifies. Thanks!

The Danish toolbox language is sent to IObit with that typo corrected and will be in the install file for ASC 5.x in the next update. I will update the file left in this thread too soon. :-) otherwise I hope that Danish users can correct that typo themselves in the languge file. Thanks!

Cheers

solbjerg

Danish Toolbox.zip

Ok enoskype

I will have to modify it once again :-) :-) :-)

All files left in the forum is by now the language checker (save) version!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Holger if you "Save" (finalize New Language Checker program, your extra lines (missing lines in English language file that you have added) wil be deleted. :!::!::!:

Cheers.