IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Old And Thick

hale

OK 18.26 logged on to IObit for the very first time. I was confused before I logged on, now I'm even more flustered. downloaded IObit from MajorGeeks ran a few things followed instructions, then, I looked at the empty folders thing, there's about 70 of the dam things, and guess what, when I used open folder the was nothing in any of them. OK the title of this thread is OLD AND THICK so what will happen if i delete them :?: then to top it all I've got all these start up item things that IObit is telling me to dump.

in a word HELP

mind you I carnt be that thick I found IObit8-)

Hi hale, welcome to IObit forum! :-D

I would advise to read whole of USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread, there are tons of information ther still relevant to all IObit products.

Going through the relevant threads in relevant sections, you can find answers to your questions.

Using search function is also very helpful to find solutions.

Cheers.

Archived