IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Skins by Kacaouet: Ana Skin Star Wars, Simpsons, Waouhh, Wall-E, Age de glass, Toy Story, Cars, The stupids rabbits, Michel Vaillant, Sin City, Marvel, Garfield, Stargate, Tintin

Kacaouet

Hello with all,:-D

I am very new on this forum and I was already impatient to create my skin of which I would be a little proud, as long as to make!

Be lenient bus on certain small details (which do not have me escaped) I am restricted by the material which is not adequate (simple mouse) instead of a beautiful graphics tablet.

I think of having made a success of something of sympathetic and pleasant to look at, I did the utmost of my knowledge (first time that I modify a program) to knowing that unquestionable change of color of police force do not have to be to carry out because I do not know how one makes.

Do not hesitate to give me councils over possible modifications and process.

Friends of the forum, kacaouet you hello

Ana Skin Star Wars-1.rar

Ana Skin Star Wars-3- To up in the appimages file.rar

Ana Skin Star Wars-5.rar

Change format CareBG.txt

Skin Simpson

Hello with all,:razz:

Here me is with another skin, I could not wait to make some another, by hoping that can you like it enough so that you can download it.

Afflicted, I was mistaken on the image “Preview” who is in the file “ appimages” with bad format png with the place of JPEG.

To copy and replace in the file appimages

@+ Kacaouet

Skin Simpson 1.rar

Skin Simpson 2.rar

Skin Simpson 3.rar

Hi Kacaouet :smile:

I have moved your new skin and images to here.

Please put all your skins in this thread so that members can find them easily.

All the best, woz of oz

Of AGREEMENT? IF I AI INCLUDED/UNDERSTOOD, I click on skins kacaouet then “Post reply” for poster new a skin!

Correct

Of AGREEMENT? IF I AI INCLUDED/UNDERSTOOD, I click on skins kacaouet then “Post reply” for poster new a skin!

That is correct :smile:

• Come to this thread Skins by Kacaouet: (you might want to bookmark this thread to find it easily)

• Click on Post Reply

You will see that I added the name of your new Simpsons skin to the title, Moderators will add the new skin title every time you add a new skin because you can't do it

All the best, woz of oz

Skin Waouhh ! "for us men"

Hello with all! ;-)

I have work on the development of new a skin “for us men” who I hope will be you to like, I think of having done something of sympathetic!!!

I leave it to to you to test…

Friends, Kacaouet greet you

P.S: Waouhh !-3 appimages CareBG & CareworkBG in the folder appimages

Waouhh ! -1.rar

Waouhh !-2.rar

Waouhh !-3 appimages.rar

Waouhh ! -4.rar

Skin Age de glace

Hello, :mrgreen:

A small return to present new a skin to you all “expenses” which I hope for it will not leave you cold emotion!!!

I put buttons of amusing return, finally you will see…

The friend kacaouet :-P

Age de glace-1.rar

Age de glace-2.rar

Age de glace-3-To up in the appimages files.rar

Age de glace -4- to up inteh images files.rar

Hello with all! ;-)

I have work on the development of new a skin “for us men” who I hope will be you to like, I think of having done something of sympathetic!!!

I leave it to to you to test…

Friends, Kacaouet greet you

P.S: Waouhh !-3 appimages CareBG & CareworkBG in the folder appimages

Who's the girl? Your girlfriend? Reminds me of the World war 2 images on the side of the american aircraft. Good work. Next project, strippers I presume :idea:

skin The stupids rabbits

Hello,8-)

Of return and left my burrow to propose new a skin on the topic of our expensive and tenders to you friendly stupid and insane rabbits.

With my practice, I had fun with worked out some recreation on the buttons and others.

By hoping that this new topic will allure you.

The friend kacaouet

The stupids rabbits-1.rar

The stupids rabbits-2.rar

Her name was Bettie Page.

A popular Pin-up girl during the '50s.

And yes I have seen her picture painted on the nose of a B-29 bomber, but that was after WW-2.

It was to be rather delicious to have this charming woman if meadows of its nose… :roll:

Kacaouet

Archived