IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Help With Registry Cleaner!

markandroena

I have a productivity software called Action Machine 3 and the data has been removed due the registry cleaner I believe.Here is a recommended solution by the software creator can anyone tell me how to do this within ASC.Here is the message:

Some Windows \'cleaner\' utilities will remove the Action Machine data file (named ActionMachine.sol) when they \'sweep\' your computer clean.

To restore this file to its original location or to set your sweeper utility from removing it in the first place, you need to know its location on your computer, which is:

Main Drive > Documents and Settings > [Your User Name] > Application Data > Macromedia > Flash Player > #SharedObjects > [Random Folder Name] > localhost > ActionMachine.sol

Specifically, the Action Machine data file is something CCleaner considers a Flash cookie. I believe it has an option to prevent the deletion of these (Flash cookies) in the cleanup process.

If you set it to keep Flash cookies, you shouldn\'t have this issue again.

Is there a setting to prevent the deletion of these cookies.

Thanks,

Mark

Still Having Problem!

Hello,

It seems unchecking the macromedia flash did not help still deleted my data in action machine.The file in question is a sol file that is considered a flash cookie but under the cookies tab there is no sol file and I dont see a file that looks like it is associated with the action machine software.

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

Archived