IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Option to change 'Scan' button?

st8kout

Is there an option to change the default 'Scan' button to 'Scan and Repair?'

I'd be willing to bet there are plenty of others like myself who would really like this feature. In the morning I turn my computer on and let ASC4 do it's thing while I jump in the shower so it's ready to go when I get back to it.

Just how many users day after day after day want it only to Scan so they can decide later whether or not to repair something? I certainly don't, and I didn't buy it just to scan without doing anything else. At the very least the hard drive always needs defragging and that's takes the longest of all the repairs.

I say let the few who obsess over things like this do the mouseover option to scan only, and let the vast majority of your customers just click and go.

What say you?

Hi st8kout

That sounds like you liked previous versions better.

BUT if you have set it up to run automatically (as they recommend) it will run a scan while you are taking a bath and pouring a cup of coffee. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Is there an option to change the default 'Scan' button to 'Scan and Repair?'

I'd be willing to bet there are plenty of others like myself who would really like this feature. In the morning I turn my computer on and let ASC4 do it's thing while I jump in the shower so it's ready to go when I get back to it.

Just how many users day after day after day want it only to Scan so they can decide later whether or not to repair something? I certainly don't, and I didn't buy it just to scan without doing anything else. At the very least the hard drive always needs defragging and that's takes the longest of all the repairs.

I say let the few who obsess over things like this do the mouseover option to scan only, and let the vast majority of your customers just click and go.

What say you?

Archived