IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

So how 'bout thoes new changes?

borninajunkyard

Now first and foremost let me say I think Advanced Systemcare is a great program in general and intend no disrespect in my posting this, but I'm getting pretty annoyed at IObit.

It seems like they are taking more and more features away from us with each new release. In ASC3 we were able to make use of the whole program for free, we were just missing some fine tuning perks and automatic care perks.

I had the ASC4 Beta before it was actually released, and I liked what I saw. An expanded toolbox, a sleek new look... it was nice. Then I was severely disappointed when I got the official release of ASC4, as they have banned us unpaid users from Registry Defrag tool(which is a must for computers new to ASC that haven't been taken care of well in the past) Registry Cleaner tool (also one of my favs), Internet Booster tool, and duplicate folder scan. Now they are taking Turbo Boost away from us. And I can use Game Booster in place of Turbo Boost, but I have to modify the settings every time I want to switch between using it for games and replacing turbo boost with it now, which is annoying. It seems like they will keep taking and taking until only the bare bones are left. And I understand they need to make their money, but I grew to love these features then they were out of nowhere taken away! It's such a tease. And, yes, I did buy my anti-spyware/malware software, but that's because once you buy it you are pro for life!I don't want to have to keep buying something I have already purchased! The reason I keep ASC and Avast free is because I hate subscription fees. I don't mind purchasing something, but I do mind re-buying the same thing over and over! That's also why I stick with Diablo 2! I understand they need to make money, but man this is just irritating the crap out of me. I love IObit (I have game booster, ASC, and deep defrag) and I don't want to sound ungrateful for these great free programs, I just want to know how my fellow free users feel about all of these changes and any other thought they'd like to share.

Archived