IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IMF IObit Malware Fighter Quitting [SOLVED by IMF 1.2 debug version 1.2.0.16]

W7 SP1 x64

1.2.0.16 appears to be working on my W7 SP1 x64 computers

It stays on the task bar and updates and scans.

Scan logs show information. I really like the real-time scan log

However, I have several things that I am still looking at regarding real-time scanning and logs.

I would like to see the list reversed with the most recently scanned file on top without having to sort it. Maybe an option could be added to the 'Settings' that would allow the user the option to sort it with the most recently scanned files on top

Things still unknown

1. It will be interesting to see how big the real-time scan log becomes by the end of the day when I always reset the stats.

2. The real-time scans have not yet blocked anything so it will be interesting to see how the blocked item shows up in the real-time scan log. If the file gets pretty big during the day it could be difficult to find the blocked item. I will post on this after IMF blocks something.

3. I installed two programs subsequent to installing 1.2.0.16 and IMF did not pop up during the installation of either one asking me if I wanted to Allow-Block. The programs were Driverview by Nirsoft and Radio Sure by Radio Sure

Does anyone know what the criteria are for the "Allow - Block" message to pop-up?

W8 DP 8102

1.2.0.16 installed and scans on my W8 DP 8102 x32 computer. However there appear to be at least a couple of problems

1. When I installed 1.2.0.16 on the W8 DP computer it updated the definitions okay but I was still getting the "Update" message in the GUI after the update was completed. This problem also existed on 1.2.0.8 on the W8 DP computer. I can get rid of the message by exiting IMF and then restarting it.

In 1.2.0.8 which installed on the W8 DP computer there was no problem with the Update message showing subsequent to the initial install only right after the install. I would imagine that it will be the same for 1.2.0.16

2. In W8 DP 8102 real-time scans appear to not be working. GUI and real-time logs remain empty. Neither showing any items scanned in real-time. However all eight items under 'Protect' are shown as being 'On'.

3. No Allow-Block pop-up when I installed Radio Sure on the W8 DP 8102 computer.

That is it for now

That's so great.... thanks a million itobe...

I'll try it too on WinXP SP3 32bit and Win7 Ultimate 64bit and let all of you know.

I just have one question. Is it "proper" to make suggestions about improving the program here in the forum? I mean is there any other way more formal so that you may take a suggestion into consideration more promptly than you do here? I'm just asking because I had a problem a long time ago with Advanced SystemCare 3.8 and I posted it here in the forums but noone ever answered or at least told me they were on it.

Cheers,

Mars

Hi Mars Engine,

Hi Buddahfan,

Hi Carl Mac,

You are welcome. Nice to hear that the issue was solved.

Without warmhearted users like you guys, we can not improve our products. Thank you, very very much.:-) :wink:

Thank you for you suggestions. We will consider seriously.

Best Regards.

Archived