IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Contacts being deleted.

t1m10368

hi,every time i run asc beta 2.1 my email contacts are getting deleted,im using windows live mail,this problem doesn't happen on running asc 4.ive tryed the rescue option but unfortunatly it doesnt replace the contacts,any ideas to why this is happening?,thanks.

Hi t1m

Do you mean that the contact information in Windows Live Mail gets deleted???

Have you placed that information in another location than the default one?

What are your settings? Do you use Quick Care or Deep Care?

A couple of screenshots of your settings in Privacy and Junk files could possibly be of assistance in understanding this very unusual behaviour.

Cheers

solbjerg

hi,every time i run asc beta 2.1 my email contacts are getting deleted,im using windows live mail,this problem doesn't happen on running asc 4.ive tryed the rescue option but unfortunatly it doesnt replace the contacts,any ideas to why this is happening?,thanks.

Hi t1m

My .wab address book is located here by me: C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Application Data\Microsoft\Address Book

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. It was a little hard to discern the contents of the pictures, but it looked normal to me.

Perhaps "Fix vulnerabilities" saw the address book from OE as out of date/old and "fixed" that issue if you didn't take a look first and kept it from doing that!

If you import the old Address book to the new location in your Windows Live Mail program I think it will be ok.

i was using outlook express but on win 7 its now windows live mail(not the hotmail one),and the i havent changed anything so it must must be stored in the default location,thanks.

Archived