IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

UI broken Advanced SystemCare v4 Pro

nevaresb

All I get is the background color and it shows summary and status. quick care, deep care, turbo boost and toolbox are all missing and there's some text overlapping in the lower left corner that says LB News Title, Share this freeware with your families and friends. I was gonna just re-install but im worried i'll have to pay for the pro version again. Any suggestions?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/redg2integra/ASC.jpg

Hi nevaresb

Please perform A Clean Install (description of that in my signature links)

If you have your activation e-mail from IObit with your password you do not lose your license (you could retrieve it from IObit anyway though)

or you can save the license information from the program folder and put it back in the folder after having performed the Clean Install.

No worries mate :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

All I get is the background color and it shows summary and status. quick care, deep care, turbo boost and toolbox are all missing and there's some text overlapping in the lower left corner that says LB News Title, Share this freeware with your families and friends. I was gonna just re-install but im worried i'll have to pay for the pro version again. Any suggestions?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/redg2integra/ASC.jpg

Hi Toppack

Quite true! In the hands of adventurous spirits it can be very dangerous!!

I find it very useful when looking for copies I have forgotten about, - those I find that aren't in a useful position - where they are not needed -I delete, but mostly I just use it to find the files.

Therefore - in the hands of a prudent user it can be quite useful. :-)

Very large unneeded copies ( of fx. videoes or films or pictures) can be found this way and deleted if they are not needed in both/several places and in such instances you really reclaim some otherwise lost space.

Cheers

solbjerg

Yes, the Cloned-files-delete utility is the Most Dangerious utility in ASC,

I think.

It gives good Information but have to be Vary careful about deleting things with it.

Archived