IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Removing Voomuu

Hi alarkman

I would try Revo Uninstaller (free version) and try the Hunter Mode - right click the voomuu file and select Uninstall with Revo - in advanced mode.

Or you can likewise try IObit Uninstaller and use Forced Uninstall.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. A new non-beta version 2 of IObitUninstaller has just been released.

My free IObit programs don't seem to be removing this annoying progam "Voomuu" that I accidentally downloaded. Does anyone know if the paid subscription deal with this issue?:-?

My free IObit programs don't seem to be removing this annoying progam "Voomuu" that I accidentally downloaded. Does anyone know if the paid subscription deal with this issue?:-?

Here's some Info about that.

I don't know which method is best but it sounds like just Uninstalling it will work though ?

I think IObit's Uninstaller will do it?

See Link:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110913132827AAOe4cL

Link to 'Uninstaller' Download:

http://majorgeeks.com/Iobit_Uninstaller_d6427.html

• 2 months later...

How to remove

This might be a little too late, but what u have to do is restart your computer and while your computer is booting up press f8 a couple of time then select "Safe Mode" after that go to my computer, then open up Local Disk C (your hard drive... it might be named differently). After that go into program files, then look for VooMuu and delete it, if u dont go into safe mode 1st it wont let u delete it because itll say "the program is in use" or something similar to that

Hi boradona!

Welcome to Iobit forum and thank you for your solution!!:-D

We do not know if the previous suggestions would have worked as Alarkman never returned here after he created this thread.:-(

You sound very certain of the solution, as if you have done it yourself.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived