IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced WindowsCare 2 Pro Trial Version 2.3.0.758 - Backups

eloogmord

I have just installed your 15 day trial version of above. I corrected some registry problems but to my dismay on going to Restore Centre in the program it shows no backup for the fixes I made. Just as well I backed up the registry first.

I am not prepared to correct any other problems shown unless they can be undone with Resore Centre option.

Apart from this problem I find the program great.

Your help would be appreciated.

Regards

Eloogmord

Hi eloogmord,

I see something strange on your screenshots that maybe could cause there not to be a backup (?) but I can't explain the cause. I notice that the date of your last scan is 16/01/07. Mine reads 1/16/07. Since it is reading it as 16th month, 1st day maybe there wouldn't be one (?) since this is only 1st month 16th day. Strange- I don't know what would cause the date to be wrong. Is your date on computer clock right? If it is, I wonder if maybe you should try a re-install. Anybody have any more ideas on this?

samr.

missing restore points

I've always noticed that restore points just created don't show up for some reason (which I don't like) until the NEXT time I open/execute AWC. It seems that the program only reads the restore point set info upon opening and then doesn't update itself. If this isn't a bug, I would like to see it changed in the program design.

Hi eloogmord,

No- this should be available in personal and pro. Have you tried re-installing? Also, you might go into my computer-local disc- program files-Iobit-advanced windows care-backup. Check the file and see if there are backups in this file. would at least tell you if the program is saving them or not.

samr.

Archived