IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

cannot open any of the features

winners

Hi winners

Have you had ASC installed before? Have you installed new version over the top? A Clean install may help.

The best way is to download the ASC 4.2 version and save it in your downloded programs folder. Right click the install file - choose properties - choose unblock - Apply - Ok.

Then after you have made a Clean Uninstall - you install this unblocked file.

Clean install concept explained through links in my signature.

Cheers

solbjerg

help please-- i cannot open any of the features from the main advanced care 4.2 "box". the mouse "hand" appears over the deep care etc icons, but does not open.

i use windows 7 64 bit and ie 9. thanks

Hi winners

Did you delete the ASC folder (in programs) after uninstalling (also in Documents&Settings) - and before installing the new version?

Cheers

solbjerg

thanks for the reply

i have had ASC installed for some time.

i also have tried by uninstalling my old version, and installing the new. It still will not work

Hi winners

The only thing I haven't yet said about it is that a cleaning of the registry may be good too, and possibly a restart.

I did advise you to read through the links in my signature where everything is explanied more verbosely.

Here are some of them:

http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=39223&postcount=5

http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=39220&postcount=2

And the links from my signature

Ceterum censeo Usage of IObit Products esse legendum

(Furthermore I think that Usage of IObit Products must be read)

Itemized subjects Table of content

In relation to defragmentation Think about defragmentation

Clean Install concept Clean Install

Good luck

Cheers

solbjerg

i have done that, but there isn't a folder left in programs to remove- i will wait to hear from you before i install a new version

Hi winners

I am sorry - I have edited the links - try again please.

If you have followed the procedure outlined here and there by me, I will then lean toward the opinion that it has something to do with the security settings in your setup. Is ASC 4.2 allowed?

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. I am now at the computer fairly often, this afternoon I was only in from time to time to get a break from cutting wood :-)

thanks again

both of the showthread links will not open--page cannot be found

have carried out other suggestions but to no avail

Hi winners

I use XP so I am not familiar with the Win7 setup, somebody else in the forum may answer your question.

But in XP I would go to the control panel/internet settings/ the tab personal security/ and the button websites and see if it was listed there as blocked.

Perhaps you can also see it in services.msc written in Run - if any IObit related service is disabled there.

Sorry I can't be of more help! Somebody more knowledgeable than me hopefully will see your post and give you an answer.

Cheers

solbjerg

where do i look to seeif AC IS ALLOWED please ?

Archived