IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer

cannot open any of the features

winners

Hi winners

Have you had ASC installed before? Have you installed new version over the top? A Clean install may help.

The best way is to download the ASC 4.2 version and save it in your downloded programs folder. Right click the install file - choose properties - choose unblock - Apply - Ok.

Then after you have made a Clean Uninstall - you install this unblocked file.

Clean install concept explained through links in my signature.

Cheers

solbjerg

help please-- i cannot open any of the features from the main advanced care 4.2 "box". the mouse "hand" appears over the deep care etc icons, but does not open.

i use windows 7 64 bit and ie 9. thanks

Hi winners

Did you delete the ASC folder (in programs) after uninstalling (also in Documents&Settings) - and before installing the new version?

Cheers

solbjerg

thanks for the reply

i have had ASC installed for some time.

i also have tried by uninstalling my old version, and installing the new. It still will not work

Hi winners

The only thing I haven't yet said about it is that a cleaning of the registry may be good too, and possibly a restart.

I did advise you to read through the links in my signature where everything is explanied more verbosely.

Here are some of them:

http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=39223&postcount=5

http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=39220&postcount=2

And the links from my signature

Ceterum censeo Usage of IObit Products esse legendum

(Furthermore I think that Usage of IObit Products must be read)

Itemized subjects Table of content

In relation to defragmentation Think about defragmentation

Clean Install concept Clean Install

Good luck

Cheers

solbjerg

i have done that, but there isn't a folder left in programs to remove- i will wait to hear from you before i install a new version

Hi winners

I am sorry - I have edited the links - try again please.

If you have followed the procedure outlined here and there by me, I will then lean toward the opinion that it has something to do with the security settings in your setup. Is ASC 4.2 allowed?

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. I am now at the computer fairly often, this afternoon I was only in from time to time to get a break from cutting wood :-)

thanks again

both of the showthread links will not open--page cannot be found

have carried out other suggestions but to no avail

Hi winners

I use XP so I am not familiar with the Win7 setup, somebody else in the forum may answer your question.

But in XP I would go to the control panel/internet settings/ the tab personal security/ and the button websites and see if it was listed there as blocked.

Perhaps you can also see it in services.msc written in Run - if any IObit related service is disabled there.

Sorry I can't be of more help! Somebody more knowledgeable than me hopefully will see your post and give you an answer.

Cheers

solbjerg

where do i look to seeif AC IS ALLOWED please ?

Archived