IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 5 Beta 3.0 is Available!!!

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8519&stc=1 Advanced SystemCare 5 Beta 3.0 is available.

... http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

from MajorGeeks (asc5-setup.exe (5.0.0.0) size: 28399 KB) (October 24, 2011)

Application File: ASC.exe (4639 KB) Application File version: (0.5.1.112)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Below link changed to ASC5 Beta 3.0 (build 1025) in IObit download page. (October 26, 2011)

DOWNLOAD FROM BELOW LINK: (Free Download)

http://www.iobit.com/download.html

Beta

Products........................................Version....................Description...............................Size..............Download

Advanced SystemCare Free 5..........Beta 3.0.......No.1 System Utility with 100M Users.......27.8 MB.........Free Download http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8653&stc=1&d=1319452091

.................................................. ......http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8654&stc=1&d=1319452110.................................................. ................http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8654&stc=1&d=1319452110

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

from HERE (asc5-setup.exe (5.0.0.0) size: 28399 KB) (October 21, 2011)

Application File: ASC.exe (4639 KB) Application File version: (0.5.1.112)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATTETION:

This Beta is FREE edition. You have to have your License Code to upgrade it to PRO.

The Licence Codes of ASC4 is valid for ASC5.

EDIT:I think there is a conversion process.

Changelog:

+ Browser Guard

+ 9 Languages

+ You can use Active-Boost together with SmartRAM

+ Help files

+ More Skins for PRO

* bug fixes

Note:

This is a Beta version and we do not recommend general users downloading it, as it may harm your system.

Cheers.

It seems like the bad link was removed as I can not find one. Am I having a Java problem or has the bad link been removed?

Friday releases are the worst. I always tried to avoid them when I worked in IS. People tend to rush them out because they are on Friday.

I bet if a study was done it would show that the percentage of buggy releases on Friday world wide is higher than for any other day of the week.

The worst was when I worked for company in Accounting and the IT organization used to do these late Friday releases. Monday mornings for the user were way too often a nightmare with regards to using their respective computers.

I hate Friday software releases.

Sorry about the rant8:)

P.S. There is a 4.71 MB update that downloads and installs in ASC 5 Beta 2.1 when you run the update from the GUI. I don't know when that update became available. I don't think it Beta 3.0 because after I ran the update I exited and then relaunched ASC and it is still showing as 5 Beta 2.1.

It seems like the bad link was removed as I can not find one. Am I having a Java problem or has the bad link been removed?

Friday releases are the worst. I always tried to avoid them when I worked in IS. People tend to rush them out because they are on Friday.

I bet if a study was done it would show that the percentage of buggy releases on Friday world wide is higher than for any other day of the week.

The worst was when I worked for company in Accounting and the IT organization used to do these late Friday releases. Monday mornings for the user were way too often a nightmare with regards to using their respective computers.

I hate Friday software releases.

Sorry about the rant8:)

P.S. There is a 4.71 MB update that downloads and installs in ASC 5 Beta 2.1 when you run the update from the GUI. I don't know when that update became available. I don't think it Beta 3.0 because after I ran the update I exited and then relaunched ASC and it is still showing as 5 Beta 2.1.

Yeah there is always problems like these here. It's like they post threads and worry about the content later. It's not on majorgeeks either, it's still 5-2 there too.

That's my fault folks.:-(

IObit didn't release it but I found it and made a mistake giving the link.

It will be back soon.

I am not sure if IObit wants it to be declared yet!!!!

Sorry about the inconvenience.

BTW, non of the assumptions about the link above are correct. :wink:

FYI, most of the links in this section is given by myself and IObit is not responsible from the faults I make.

All the best.

That's my fault folks.:-(

IObit didn't release it but I found it and made a mistake giving the link.

I will be back soon.

I am not sure if IObit wants it to be declared yet!!!!

Sorry about the inconvenience.

BTW, non of the assumptions about the link above are correct. :wink:

FYI, most of the links in this section is given by myself and IObit is not responsible from the faults I make.

All the best.

That is good to know. 8:) Anyway the 4.71MB update to 5 Beta 2.1 seems to be working fine though I have yet to try any scans with it or use any of the tools since the update.

Hi Damned,

Try changing:

Sus09_BrowserGuard.exe

to

Suc09_BrowserGuard.exe

in ASC5 main folder

Cheers. :grin:

This should be fixed in the next beta update, or the final release.

IObit could have done that on purpose not to use the function before the final release, as it should use communication with a specific server.:idea:

No matter what I have done, Browser Guard didn't show in the security section of Toolbox.

Cheers.

IObit could have done that on purpose not to use the function before the final release, as it should use communication with a specific server.:idea:

No matter what I have done, Browser Guard didn't show in the security section of Toolbox.

Cheers.

Hmmmmm, perhaps. Still, make sure it IS corrected on the final release, or will there be a ASC 5 Beta 4?

Archived