IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 5 Beta 3.0 is Available!!!

enoskype

I believe YES, but will be converted for ASC5 license code.

Cheers.

Cool, they work as of ASC5 Beta 3 as I tested my ASC4 key last night and it the activation worked perfectly.

Hi enoskype,

How to get to the Main panel (under Toolbox) "Browser Guard". Displays the "null".

Thank's

Damned

:lol: After the fifth run the show in Main panel

EDIT: Works only when you switch the language in the "Interface". After running, restart the PC etc. does not work.

Hi Damned,

Try changing:

Sus09_BrowserGuard.exe

to

Suc09_BrowserGuard.exe

in ASC5 main folder

Cheers. :grin:

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8659&stc=1&d=1319527880

Showing Browser Guard in security section! [Temporary solution]

Here is another trick to make Browser Guard to work in security section of Toolbox.

Rename:

Sus09_BrowserGuard.exe

to

Sus09_BGuard.exe

Add the following bold lines to language file in Toolbox_Language folder. (For languages other than English.)

[Toolbox_M]

BGuard_Cap=Browser Guard

BGuard_Des=Protects your browser from malicious toolbars and other extensions.

@ Damned,

I am positive that somewhere in ASC.exe, BrowserGuard.exe execution described as FALSE.

So, the null name is because of the same reason of Browser Guard not viewed in security section.

@ Buddahfan,

They are not the same and functioning differently.

Cheers.

Hi enoskype,

It is always the same. In which section should be Browser Guard? Legend(?):

suo=System Utility Optimize

sur=System Utility Repair

suc=System Utility Clean

sus=System Utility Security

sun=System Utility Control

If is the name e.g "sur15" (also in Language file - line cca 137, text "sur15_browserguard_txt=..."), Browser Guard is visible in section "Repair", but in Main panel ASC is visible as "null".

The same as suc15, section Clean, Main panel "null".

Where is the error?

I would left the "Repair", sur15_BrowserGuard.exe, in language file also sur15_browserguard_txt=Hlídač Prohlížeče.

Here is another trick to make Browser Guard to work in security section of Toolbox.

Rename:

Sus09_BrowserGuard.exe

to

Sus09_BGuard.exe

Add the following bold lines to language file in Toolbox_Language folder. (For languages other than English.)

[Toolbox_M]

BGuard_Cap=Browser Guard

BGuard_Des=Protects your browser from malicious toolbars and other extensions.

@ Damned,

I am positive that somewhere in ASC.exe, BrowserGuard.exe execution described as FALSE.

So, the null name is because of the same reason of Browser Guard not viewed in security section.

Cheers.

Thanks one and all for the comments on Browser Guard.

I will wait for the official release of 5.0 to see if it is working without having to tweak things. Not to big on tweaking stuff unless it is an absolute necessity since I run the same software on all three of my computers

I wouldn't mind for one computer but for three I can wait.:smile:

@ Damned,

Since it is not working in security section, it should be in security section (sus=System Utility Security). :twisted:

I think IObit wants it to be there. :idea:

I have put it there, changing the name of the executable temporarily. (As per my previous post.)

Also, sometimes it is seen as Browser Guard on te main GUI if I use ASC5 in English. :-o:-o:-o

Cheers.

Hi enoskype,

Suggestion: "sur", if if you delete the wrong extension

So far have as "suc09".

Damned

@ Damned,

Since it is not working in security section, it should be in security section (sus=System Utility Security). :twisted:

I think IObit wants it to be there. :idea:

I have put it there, changing the name of the executable temporarily. (As per my previous post.)

Also, sometimes it is seen as Browser Guard on te main GUI if I use ASC5 in English. :-o:-o:-o

Cheers.

i really dont understand why is now so long and complicate with ASC5 so i think i will also wait for the final release. greetings.

It takes a while because of the time it takes for IOBit to clear out all the bugs and errors with the program. It shouldn't be long now for the final release.

ATTEnTION

Hi Everybody,

Please note that the next available setup file for ASC5 will uninstall ASC4 and run as FREE. [And convert your existing Pro license code if you have one and run ASC5 as PRO.]

(asc5-setup.exe (5.0.0.0) size: 28505 KB)

Application File: ASC.exe (4641 KB) Application File version: (0.5.1.126)

Cheers.

Hi Everybody,

Please note that the next available setup file for ASC5 will uninstall ASC4 and run as FREE. [And convert your existing Pro license code if you have one and run ASC5 as PRO.]

(asc5-setup.exe (5.0.0.0) size: 28505 KB)

Application File: ASC.exe (4641 KB) Application File version: (0.5.1.126)

Cheers.

Thanks for the pre-warning, I'll remember this for when the time comes.

To complement the ATTENTION WARNING from enoskype:

ASC V5 beta 3 will be installed as PRO version if your ASC V4 is a PRO version. After uninstall ASC V4 PRO, ASC V5 PRO will be installed on your computer automatically.

ASC V4 free editions users will still have ASC V5 free edition.

For the IObit Browser Guard:

IObit Browser Guard will only be installed on several systems for marketing test reason. It's judged by the system's language. So most users will not have IObit Browser Guard SHOW in Toolbox module and this is not a bug if you didn't see IObit Browser Guard in Toolbox.

Of course, if you want to try it, you can use the method provided by enoskype or you can run it directly from the installation folder.

Archived