IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC disabling NETLOGON and TCP/IP NetBIOS HELPER services by default

pareto

We are evaluating ASC V4.2 on our XP and Win7 workstations with a Windows 2008 RC2 domain controller. We have noticed that ASC disables both NETLOGON and TCP/IP NetBIOS HELPER in it's default mode, not a great idea in a windows domain. If we select ignore the 2 issues ASC leaves them alone, however if a new users logs on to the PC ASC reverts to default and will disable the services. Is there a way of preventing the disabling of these services for the PC system itself? we have also observed the issues remains in ASC 5 Beta, changes to the ignore list are not carried across to other users of the system.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Advanced system case 5 still causes the same problems

Advanced system case 5 still causes the same problems, im running it on my 2008 R2 sbs 2011 server and it still disables the netlogon service as well as on many windows 7 client computers:-( please help

Hi Reikyuubi,

As we have released Advanced SystemCare v6, please download it here and manually install it on your computer to see how it works.

Thanks in advance. :wink:

hi guys i downloaded and installed advanced system care 6 and after running a deep care it still disabled the netlogon service =(

Please kindly find Log folder in %appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare v6 and send it us for further check.

Thanks.;-)

i have picked up its in the system optimization section that causes the service to disable. it changes the value of netlogon from 2 t0 4 and that disables it

Hi Reikyuubi

If you want to have that service enabled at all times you should configure it like that.

Then run an optimization scan and find the the setting under problems, - right click it and place it in the Ignore list.

That ought to do it.

Cheers

solbjerg

i have picked up its in the system optimization section that causes the service to disable. it changes the value of netlogon from 2 t0 4 and that disables it

Hi Reikyuubi

If you want to have that service enabled at all times you should configure it like that.

Then run an optimization scan and find the the setting under problems, - right click it and place it in the Ignore list.

That ought to do it.

Cheers

solbjerg

thanks so much:mrgreen: iv been trying to sort this issue out for months and only discovered it was asc today lol i always set netlogon to automatic on the startup and the asc disables it. if i add it to the ignore list will it permanently ignore the problem?

Hi Reikyuubi

The short answer is YES. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

thanks so much:mrgreen: iv been trying to sort this issue out for months and only discovered it was asc today lol i always set netlogon to automatic on the startup and the asc disables it. if i add it to the ignore list will it permanently ignore the problem?

Archived