IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

deleting recycle bin item

sunny staines

Now this might sound daft but just had this scenario.

ran ASC quick care and it cleared a folder i had in recycle bin the only item in there. later ran deepcare and it cleared the same junk file [what happened to quickcare clearing it?]

next day ran ccleaner and it is cleared again. now completely gone.

anyone had similar before. cannot work out how a folder got back into recycle after being cleared twice.

Hi sunny

Even though you probably have checked I have to ask - is this how your settings look?

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8719&stc=1&d=1320244366

Cheers

solbjerg

Now this might sound daft but just had this scenario.

ran ASC quick care and it cleared a folder i had in recycle bin the only item in there. later ran deepcare and it cleared the same junk file [what happened to quickcare clearing it?]

next day ran ccleaner and it is cleared again. now completely gone.

anyone had similar before. cannot work out how a folder got back into recycle after being cleared twice.

Ok sunny

And you probably also have tried toggling the setting?

Cheers

solbjerg

that was the first place i looked too. used ASC since the beginning donkey years ago never noticed that happen before, it was only by chance i saw this oddity as it was the only item in the bin at the time and was a large MS office doc.

Archived