IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Performance Monitor has disappeared completely

lsandy2

I have read most of the resent threads about the Performance Monitor how to manually restart it, etc. Since I had a power bump last night the Performance Monitor has disappeared from the screen. I check Task Manager Processes and it shows it running. I put the PM shortcut on my Desktop and upon initially clicking the area was it used to exists the shortcut highlight momentarily. I tried to end the process and then manually restart it. I tried reloading ASC but to no avail. The only thing I havn't tried at this time was to completely delete ASC and redownload. I was wondering if there was something simple that I was missing. I am running a Windows XP with an Athlon 64 X2 processor HP Business Computer. ASC has definitely has helped speed up my computer.

Archived