IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced Window Care VS. Dell Demsion 4500

I have installed the new version of AWS Personal (07-06-2008) onto a Dell Dimension 4500 running Windows SP SP2. It cleaned up the sysem but when I turned the computer off and came back later to turn it on it would not boot up to Windows. All it would ask for is a boot disk. As I do not have a recovery disk for this machine I am at a loss as to how to get it back going. Any ideas would be helpfull......

Hi Bulldogg

You mean AWC 2.8.1 Personal, right?

Try closing the machine and start it again and press F8 during Upstart and choose the fail-safe option.

Then you can try to restore it to an earlier configuration by using Windows System restore facility. If that works, you have to configure all your details in AWC before you click repair.

Cheers

solbjerg

I have installed the new version of AWS Personal (07-06-2008) onto a Dell Dimension 4500 running Windows SP SP2. It cleaned up the sysem but when I turned the computer off and came back later to turn it on it would not boot up to Windows. All it would ask for is a boot disk. As I do not have a recovery disk for this machine I am at a loss as to how to get it back going. Any ideas would be helpfull......

Archived