IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I can not upgrade to the Advanced system care pro 4

asc4pro

I can not upgrade to the Advanced system care pro 4. When you click on the icon to upgrade, no khongg work. And please help me completely remove four Advanced care system so that I can use a version of the best possible size are features of the pro :-(:-(:-(

Hi asc4pro!

Welcome to Iobit forum.

Try a clean install using the guidelines in this post... http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=39220#post39220

Also look at this one: http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=42228&postcount=10

After you clean install, launch ASC, then click on the upgrade button.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Mel! I have tried to remove and clean as instructed but still can not upgrade for a fee (a fee when I installed trial version for 15 days but were unable to upgrade to "I could not eat into improved to renew it be? ". According to the link I provide instructions to upload your own tool to remove it: BitRemover and professional uninstall program: RevoUninPro). RevoUninPro I run the top level and then click regedit to delete information regarding obit "advan .." then use BitRemover but still unable to upgrade it would be "When clicking on it does not appear to upgrade the board: (". Please get help. Body :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Screenshot

Your English is difficult to understand!

Can you post a screenshot of your main ASC GUI window? The only visible difference is the word PRO appears instead of FREE.

Did you try to COPY and then PASTE the license information into ASC. Sometimes this is the only way the license information is accepted.

You can try to contact Iobit Online Support directly here.> http://iobit.com/onlinesupport.html

Sincerely,

-Mel

You cannot get the dialog box open by double clicking either button. The dialog box in the attached screenshot is the one you cannot get to... correct?

Im not sure if this makes a difference or not... but are you running the ASC as administrator?

-Mel

P.S. Did you successfully do the clean install procedure?

I am unable to solve your problem... I asked another senior member on this forum what he thought.

He agreed that you must verify that you successfully did a clean install.

And try this:

He suggests that you Cut turbo boost off then see if you can upgrade (use copy and paste to enter your license information).

If you still can't, I suggest you make sure turbo boost is still off and then Restart.

After restarting, open ASC again and try to upgrade again, (use copy and paste to enter your license information).

If this does not work, you will have to contact Iobit Support through this link http://iobit.com/onlinesupport.html , and describe this problem to them. If you do, make sure and include the link to this thread. This thread is: http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=11786

-Mel

I am unable to solve your problem... I asked another senior member on this forum what he thought.

He agreed that you must verify that you successfully did a clean install.

And try this:

He suggests that you Cut turbo boost off then see if you can upgrade (use copy and paste to enter your license information).

If you still can't, I suggest you make sure turbo boost is still off and then Restart.

After restarting, open ASC again and try to upgrade again, (use copy and paste to enter your license information).

If this does not work, you will have to contact Iobit Support through this link http://iobit.com/onlinesupport.html , and describe this problem to them. If you do, make sure and include the link to this thread. This thread is: http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=11786

-Mel

I have tried uninstall and install again as an administrator but still useless so I decided to remove four out of the system ASC and ASC is expected that the version 5 will fix this error so it's easy for many more users. Sincerely

Hi asc4pro

A Clean Install is not just merely to Uninstall and then Install - in between

the uninstall and the install you have as a minimum to empty or delete the ASC4 program folder.

Please follow the guidelines of a Clean Install to the letter.

From your screenshot it is clear that your installed program is faulty.

Please download another Install file for ASC4, do a clean uninstall and then install the newly fetched ASC4 install file.

p.s. Do you have a file in the ASC4 program folder that relates to registering? Please provide a screenshot!

Cheers

solbjerg

I have tried uninstall and install again as an administrator but still useless so I decided to remove four out of the system ASC and ASC is expected that the version 5 will fix this error so it's easy for many more users. Sincerely

you say the installation of my bad? but I do not see a message that any error dialog at all, a fire before I have also successfully installed and upgraded, but then may I was so bad I thought I should ASC removed but after not learn the cause by ASC so I reinstalled but it retains copyright but one thing is have installed the 4.2 but it's still how to upgrade (because I installed asc asc anvil 4 and then 4.2 and above) should I remove all and reinstall asc 4.2 and the word can not upgrade it anymore

Hi asc4pro

I am unable to understand what you mean. What is your native tongue?

Please try writing it in your own language and then go to a translation service and get it translated for free and paste it in this tread.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. What upgrading are you talking about - 4.2 or is it version 5 beta?

you say the installation of my bad? but I do not see a message that any error dialog at all, a fire before I have also successfully installed and upgraded, but then may I was so bad I thought I should ASC removed but after not learn the cause by ASC so I reinstalled but it retains copyright but one thing is have installed the 4.2 but it's still how to upgrade (because I installed asc asc anvil 4 and then 4.2 and above) should I remove all and reinstall asc 4.2 and the word can not upgrade it anymore

Hi asc4pro

The error is that you cannot see the button that open the register information window where you can insert your username and your activation code.

Wasn't that where you said you had problems?

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. What upgrading are you talking about - 4.2 or is it version 5 beta?

(Upgrading is to get the newest version of the program - or the pro version - Updating is to get the newest definition file of blocked malware)

I said that I can not see the error in my installation process. I come from Vietnam and I have also used translators to ask and answer questions of ADM

Hi asc4pro

The error is that you cannot see the button that open the register information window where you can insert your username and your activation code.

Wasn't that where you said you had problems?

Cheers

solbjerg

Yes, so the p / s of their friends did not understand its meaning five

hix hix:cry::cry::cry:. I have presented above include images:

1 - when I double click the program icon update, it does not appear the board so that I can add user code.

2-I do not have any notice of the program in the installation of software

3 - I'm not understanding questions when installing this software on systems that have anything to add tools to the folder: "administrator tool" I mean it has to stop work when I want to upgrade to the pro version?

Hi asc4pro

Doubleclick the update should give you a windows that tells you that you already have the latest update!

If you click the button Upgrade it should give you a window that will open the dialog box where you can insert your code for the pro version.

If this dialog box doesn't show, then the most probable cause is either that the program you have installed are faulty or that it was installed over the top and some leftovers from the previous version is making trouble (which is why a Clean Install is suggested several times) - Or it could possibly be some problem with your security settings (anti-virus program) that blocks the upgrading.

You have yet to tell me if you have followed the Clean Install procedure explained in Usage of IObit Products to the letter (precisely)!

By the way it isn't the size or the color that makes it hard to understand what you mean. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

hix hix:cry::cry::cry:. I have presented above include images:

1 - when I double click the program icon update, it does not appear the board so that I can add user code.

2-I do not have any notice of the program in the installation of software

3 - I'm not understanding questions when installing this software on systems that have anything to add tools to the folder: "administrator tool" I mean it has to stop work when I want to upgrade to the pro version?

Archived