IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Active Boost vs Smart RAM

happysurf

Hi happysurf

If you go through the settings and configurations of the two different applications it should be easy to discern the differences :-)

The SmartRAM concentrates on releasing unused memory from the Ready Access Memory, while the Turbo/Active Boost has more strings to its bow.

CPU, services and so on - take a look under configure :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

What is the difference between these modules?

SmartRAM free the memory but is not clear in detail how works the Active Boost service, maybe is similar to Process Lasso?

Thanks for this great soft. :-D

Hi happysurf

In the settings you can choose to have ActiveBoost activated or deactivated.

Have you noticed that if you deactivate it in the setting - the TurboBoost will also display that it is closed?

In the folder I haven't been able to find any file named ActiveBoost - but there is one called TurboBoost.

TurboBoost is configurable! Before being run!

So I think that the Active boost is just a sort of button that you can use to activate the TurboBoost, which you then have the option to configure again.

Isn't that correctly understood by me?

Cheers

solbjerg

Turbo Boost is an other thing, in Active Boost settings I see only the option for enable/disabled and below the Active Boost history list. :???:

Ok happysurf

I need to take a closer look apparently!!

Sorry!

I don't use any of the applications so I should have kept my mouth shut!

Sorry again!

Cheers

solbjerg

Turbo Boost is an other thing, in Active Boost settings I see only the option for enable/disabled and below the Active Boost history list. :???:

Archived